911 Revisited

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Sean
Faith: Old Calendar Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: HOTCA

911 Revisited

Post by Sean »

Please watch this film with an open mind. These aren't half-baked conspiracy theories, but verifiable facts, backed up by countless witnesses and engineering experts. Please don't let your own personal politics block this message out. You won't believe what you're seeing and hearing:

http://911revisited.com/video.html

TomS
Protoposter

Post by TomS »

We should make a new button that instead of "New Topic" has the label of "Beat That Dead Horse"

michigan
Jr Member

Post by michigan »

You crack me up, TomS! :lol:

CGW

Post by CGW »

It has been over 5 years since the worst terrorist attack to ever hit America, but has the story really been told?

YES!

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Actually according to a recent New York Times/GBC poll 64% od Americans no longer believe the official story. That in itself is very interesting.

CGW

Post by CGW »

I cannot find a specific cite for this number, but in any case it may only go to show that people are being misled.

Ebor

Post by Ebor »

It could mean any number of things and part of it could depend on who was asked and how the questions were phrased. It could be related to dislike of recent occurances in the government, or that more conspiracy theorists are getting more air time/'net time/print time. (That sort of thing sells books, gets viewers and so forth.) And then there's if there are certain parts that are accepted, but others that aren't, such as the planes and pilots are still believed in, but do people doubt that the government didn't have some warning. There are many factors and variables in this situation.

If I want an opinion on "controlled demolition" I'd ask the masters of the form, the Loizeaux Family of Phoenix, Maryland, not some actor or film maker or religious figure or professor of liturature unless they could show that they had reasonable credentials in understanding structural engineering and the physics thereof.
http://www.controlled-demolition.com/default.asp?

Ebor