Chemotherapy

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Chemotherapy

Post by NadirGP »

Chemotherapy

Chemotherapy causes not only the loss of your hair but, even if slowly, can kill you.

I know a few people who died not long after they began Chemotherapy. The last one was a young man of thirty-three years, and my wife, our daughter and I went to his funeral this April 2013.

Here is a story:

Amish Family Flees Country to Avoid 10-Year-Old’s State-Enforced Chemotherapy.

Back in October, The Daily Sheeple reported that a court of appeals was going to force a 10-year-old Amish girl from Ohio to take chemotherapy treatments for her leukemia after her family opted to seek alternative treatments.
Now that family has taken the girl and fled the country.

To read more: http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/meli ... ced-chemo/

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

NadirGP

Re: Chemotherapy ...

Post by NadirGP »

[Continuation]

Chemotherapy Kills

Exposing the fraud and mythology of conventional cancer treatments

Treating cancer is BIG business in America -- in fact, it's a $200 billion a year business. Yet 98 percent of conventional cancer treatments not only FAIL miserably, but are also almost guaranteed to make cancer patients sicker.

What's worse: The powers are suppressing natural cancer cures that could help tens of thousands of people get well and live cancer free with little or no dependence on drugs, surgery and chemotherapy.

The treatment of cancer in the U.S. is one of the most bald-faced cover-ups in medical history. Enough is enough! You deserve to know the truth about the criminality of oncologists and about the dangers of chemotherapy, conventional cancer treatments and the cancer "business."

Chemotherapy kills more than cancer. Want proof? Did you know that 9 out of 10 oncologists would refuse chemotherapy if they had cancer? That's up to 91% -- a huge percentage that clearly shines a light on the truth: chemotherapy kills. Conventional oncologists are not only allowing this to happen, but they're also bullying many patients into chemotherapy and surgery right after their diagnoses.

http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/chemo-kills.html

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

Hieromonk Enoch
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolia of Americas & Brit. Isles

Re: Chemotherapy

Post by Hieromonk Enoch »

We were told by the physicians that chemotherapy (along with some other combination treatments) was able to prolong my fathers life from a two month period to about a 7 month period. I don't know if that's true or not. He was in very good physical condition at 59; running 5 or 6 miles a day, constantly working. But, he was discovered with stage 4 colon cancer in the earlier part of this year.

In those cases, it is a very difficult thing to decide what one wants to do. It maybe too late for any reasonable medical cure, and the chemical therapy, etc, may be only useful in short term life prolongation, whereas it maybe actually destructive in other cases. I do know that my father, before he died, said it was always the injections they gave him to keep his blood cell count up that made him feel the worse; whereas, on the other hand, he never had any sickness from the chemotherapy.

At some point, we researched all the different alternative treatments we could find, even the 'whacky' ones (after all, it couldn't hurt). But, some people are physically too far gone, and can only be subject to healing through God's direct intervention in the matter (i.e., a supernatural miracle).

IN Christ,

Fr. Enoch

“We cannot destroy the Ecclesiastical Canons, who are defenders and keepers of the Canons, not their transgressors.” (Pope St. Martin the Confessor)

http://nftu.net/

http://westernorthodoxchristian.blogspot.com/

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

FrAugustine wrote:

We were told by the physicians that chemotherapy (along with some other combination treatments) was able to prolong my fathers life from a two month period to about a 7 month period. I don't know if that's true or not. He was in very good physical condition at 59; running 5 or 6 miles a day, constantly working. But, he was discovered with stage 4 colon cancer in the earlier part of this year.

In those cases, it is a very difficult thing to decide what one wants to do. It maybe too late for any reasonable medical cure, and the chemical therapy, etc, may be only useful in short term life prolongation, whereas it maybe actually destructive in other cases. I do know that my father, before he died, said it was always the injections they gave him to keep his blood cell count up that made him feel the worse; whereas, on the other hand, he never had any sickness from the chemotherapy.

At some point, we researched all the different alternative treatments we could find, even the 'whacky' ones (after all, it couldn't hurt). But, some people are physically too far gone, and can only be subject to healing through God's direct intervention in the matter (i.e., a supernatural miracle).

IN Christ,

Fr. Enoch

God grant him many years.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Chemotherapy ...

Post by Maria »

NadirGP wrote:

[Continuation]

Chemotherapy Kills

Exposing the fraud and mythology of conventional cancer treatments

Treating cancer is BIG business in America -- in fact, it's a $200 billion a year business. Yet 98 percent of conventional cancer treatments not only FAIL miserably, but are also almost guaranteed to make cancer patients sicker.

What's worse: The powers are suppressing natural cancer cures that could help tens of thousands of people get well and live cancer free with little or no dependence on drugs, surgery and chemotherapy.

The treatment of cancer in the U.S. is one of the most bald-faced cover-ups in medical history. Enough is enough! You deserve to know the truth about the criminality of oncologists and about the dangers of chemotherapy, conventional cancer treatments and the cancer "business."

Chemotherapy kills more than cancer. Want proof? Did you know that 9 out of 10 oncologists would refuse chemotherapy if they had cancer? That's up to 91% -- a huge percentage that clearly shines a light on the truth: chemotherapy kills. Conventional oncologists are not only allowing this to happen, but they're also bullying many patients into chemotherapy and surgery right after their diagnoses.

http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/chemo-kills.html

Since I am allergic or chemically sensitive to most pharmaceuticals since they are altered to include extra fluoride, chloride, bromide, or iodide ions, neither can I take such drugs, nor do I wish to do so. Besides, the cost is prohibitive.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

I am against chemotherapy.

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

Dear Fr. Enoch,

You wrote:

I was wondering if those injections they gave to your father, allegedly to keep his blood cell count up, were not the direct culprit for hastening his death. After all, doctors are notorious for not telling the whole truth to their patients. Were not those injections chemotherapy?

In Christ our Lord
Nadir