Chemotherapy

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Re: Chemotherapy

Post by NadirGP »

Fr Enoch,

I wish to offer you my full sympathy for the loss of your dear father. I apologise for my lack of feeling in my comment to your reply.

Warm regards, in Christ,

Nadir

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

NadirGP wrote:
Jean-Serge wrote:

Yes, I am refering indeed to this machine. A friend of mine has one in France and you still can find manufacturers in Europe, in the US etc.

You mean that the machine is available and is on the market? Can you give a link, please?

Sorry I am just noticing your message. Of course you can find it on Ebay... But you also have these links :

http://www.multiwaveoscillator.com/

Or this one, really professional in the Netherlands : multiwaveoscillator.nl Maybe there are manufacturers in Australia. I know 2 in France, there are in the US people who made them from the original models found in hospitals...

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Post by NadirGP »

Jean-Serge,

Thanks a lot that was an interesting link.

By the way, I wish you a happy Chritsmas in Christ,
Nadir

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

NadirGP wrote:

Jean-Serge,

Nadir

Thank you but most people here like myself are in the old calendar, in which it is today December 14th...

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Jean-Serge wrote:
NadirGP wrote:

Jean-Serge,

Nadir

Thank you but most people here like myself are in the old calendar, in which it is today December 14th...

In fact, most of the Orthodox Christians globally celebrate the Feast of the Nativity of Christ on Jan. 7, but it is now politically incorrect to mention Christ, Christmas, Him, or the Nativity of Christ. :ohvey:

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »