Zika: Is it a hoax?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Zika: Is it a hoax?

Post by Maria »

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2016/02 ... ppen-next/

Now we have a January 27 Associated Press story out of Rio, published in SFGate: ‘270 of 4,180 suspected microcephaly cases confirmed.’ That’s called a clue, in case you’re wondering. Of the previously touted 4,180 cases of microcephaly in Brazil, the actual number of confirmed cases so far is, well, only 270. Bang. But wait, there’s more. AP: ‘Brazilian officials said the babies with the defect [microcephaly] and their mothers are being tested to see if they had been infected. Six of the 270 confirmed microcephaly cases were found to have the [Zika] virus.’ Bang, bang, bang. Out of all the microcephaly cases re-examined in Brazil, only six have the Zika virus. That constitutes zero proof that Zika has anything to do with microcephaly.

Wow.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Re: Zika: Is it a hoax?

Post by Maria »

More information or disinformation on Zika:

http://www.naturalnews.com/052850_Zika_ ... upply.html

Don't panic. Pray, obey the Ten Commandments, and trust in Christ-God our Savior. It will probably prove harmless.

Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Post by Luke »

I do not think it is worth the risk. Consider it real unless some news item says differently.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Of course.

Avoid mosquito bites by dressing modestly, stay faithful in marriage, and above all refuse blood.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Here is a more recent article by Natural News:

quote The establishment mainstream media continue to parrot the same hysteria regarding the Zika virus – that it's causing birth defects – but there is so much information intentionally being left out. The mainstream media's false narrative is causing the public to fear a benign, asymptomatic viral infection, as the true origins of birth defects and brain damage go unstudied. Also, the mainstream media fails to tell the whole story of why Zika has become such a big problem in Brazil in recent years and how the outbreak is connected to the release of genetically modified mosquitoes in 2012.[/quote]

To read the entire article, please click: http://www.naturalnews.com/052863_Zika_ ... itoes.html

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

http://www.naturalnews.com/052896_Zika_ ... z3zVLL1Lr3

1) YES, Zika virus traces its origins back to the Rockefeller Foundation. (More explanation below.)

2) YES, Zika virus can be purchased online. We were able to find two suppliers who offer three different strains of the virus to qualified level-2 biohazard laboratories.

3) It appears to be conceivable that a bioterrorist organization could set up a level-2 biohazard lab and use it to acquire Zika virus in a deliberate attempt to use it as a weapon against humanity. There do not appear to be adequate safeguards in the industry to prevent this from happening.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Lord have mercy.