Former Top NSA Official tells …

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Former Top NSA Official tells …

Post by NadirGP »

Former Top NSA Official: “We Are Now In A Police State”

Washington's Blog
January 18, 2014

32-year NSA Veteran Who Created Mass Surveillance System Says Government Use of Data Gathered Through Spying “Is a Totalitarian Process”
Bill Binney is the high-level NSA executive who created the agency’s mass surveillance program for digital information. A 32-year NSA veteran widely regarded as a “legend” within the agency, Binney was the senior technical director within the agency and managed thousands of NSA employees.
Binney has been interviewed by virtually all of the mainstream media, including CBS, ABC, CNN, New York Times, USA Today, Fox News, PBS and many others.

To read more: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/12/ ... state.html

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

Lydia
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ex-HOCNA and searching

Re: Former Top NSA Official tells …

Post by Lydia »

Nadir,
I agree with you completely. This is deeply disturbing.