Iraq, Syria and 'Al Qaeda'

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Re: Iraq, Syria and 'Al Qaeda'

Post by NadirGP »

Perhaps this document/links below will bring some more light on what is going on in Syria and Middle East alike.

In Defence of Egypt's Al-Sisi
January 30, 2014

A Palestinian reader says Al-Sisi, left, doesn'tlook so bad when compared to Morsiwho provoked his own downfall.

Exerpt only:

by BD
(henrymakow.com)

BD is a Sunni Palestinian residing in the Middle East. He works in financial reporting and analysis

A couple of fundamental considerations have been omitted in the analysis by "Nancy". But before I begin, let me say that I'm no fan of Abdel-Fatah Sisi. I despise Sisi and the arrogant, rabid, backward nationalism that is being promoted in Egypt. I have a sense, as alluded in the article, that the Egyptian people are being led like sheep into a trap. Just a hunch.

Anyways, let me get to the point. The author cites Kevin Barrett who describes Morsi's leadership as relatively "cautious" and "benign". Mr.Barrett must have missed Morsi's speech in a stadium surrounded by his fanatical followers whereby he called for "Jihad" against Syria.

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Re: Iraq, Syria and 'Al Qaeda'

Post by NadirGP »

US spy chief warns of Syria terror backlash

Excerpt only:

US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has warned that foreign-backed terrorist groups in Syria are preparing to attack Western targets.
Presenting an annual intelligence assessment on Wednesday, Clapper told the Senate Intelligence Committee that al-Qaeda-linked groups operating inside Syria have launched camps “to train” the foreign-backed militants to go back to their countries and carry out terrorist acts.
He also touched upon the plans of the al-Qaeda-linked groups in Syria for attacking targets in Western countries.

More here: http://www.presstv.com/detail/2014/01/3 ... spy-chief/

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32