Iconophili's Great Big Thread of Conspiracies!

ICONOPHILI

The History of The ROTHSCHILDS part. 1 & 2

Post by ICONOPHILI »

Here's info the the "History Channel" ABC, CBS, NBC, FOXNEWS, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC wont show you. Part 1. http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4277 For the Original go here http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... schild.htm part 2. http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4276

CGW

Post by CGW »

Hey, if you're going to correct me, don't wait for me say something. And I don't know why it matters if I'm not Orthodox, since it obviously doesn't matter that the authors of most of the tripe that you link aren't Orthodox either.

ICONOPHILI

Post by ICONOPHILI »

CGW wrote:

And I don't know why it matters if I'm not since it obviously doesn't matter that the authors of most of the tripe that you link aren't Orthodox either.

Yes but they speak the truth when it comes to the NWO, you don't speak the truth when it comes to religion, so you should be aloud to post here, now answer my question, what do you mean by? "without respect to denomination or religion. Your Orthodox fealty gives you no authority"

ICONOPHILI

Post by ICONOPHILI »

Orthodox6 wrote:

For the record, I consider Iconophili neither as someone who "speaks the truth when it comes to religion" [his phrase], nor as someone who "speaks the truth when it comes to political science and history." (He has not yet tackled any other disciplines, has he?)

O-6

What UN-truth do I speak about in Religion/Politics???????

ICONOPHILI

Post by ICONOPHILI »

ICONOPHILI wrote:
CGW wrote:

And I don't know why it matters if I'm not since it obviously doesn't matter that the authors of most of the tripe that you link aren't Orthodox either.

Yes but they speak the truth when it comes to the NWO, you don't speak the truth when it comes to religion, so you should'nt be aloud to post here, now answer my question, what do you mean by? "without respect to denomination or religion. Your Orthodox fealty gives you no authority"

CGW

Post by CGW »

Well, of course one can actually go to the Truman library and read at length Truman's support for a Jewish state in British Palestine, with references to documents that go back to 1939 (when Truman was, of course, still a senator). If you want to read actual documents, you can look at this page. So if the Rothschilds were bribing Truman in 1948, they were surely throwing bad money after good.

Of course, unsupported statements from conspiracy mongers are always superior to original documents from the parties themselves, n'est ce pas?

CGW

Post by CGW »

ICONOPHILI wrote:
CGW wrote:

Yes but they speak the truth when it comes to the NWO(.)

Says who? You? :mrgreen:

quoteou don't speak the truth when it comes to religion, so you should be aloud to post here[/quote]

I joined the forum with the understanding that I wouldn't espouse the theology of my church. I slip now and then and let out my positions a bit too much, but since we are talking utterly secular truth here, the issue isn't remotely germane.

now answer my question, what do you mean by? "without respect to denomination or religion. Your Orthodox fealty gives you no authority"

Well, you've taken a sentence fragment and combined it with another sentence as though it represents a complete thought of mine, so in that sense, I suppose I can say that I didn't mean anything.

But let me explain the sentence which you truncated. One could divide the people of the world into three parts: those who have never heard of the protocols, those who believe they are authentic, and those who believe they are a fraud. Among the latter group, most believe them to be constructed by the tsar's secret police, though there are some other theories. In any case, the point is that the divisions do not, in general, reflect denominational divisions. There are gullible and conspiracy-minded Orthodox and Catholic and Protestant believers in the authenticity of the Protocols, and there are skeptical and informed Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant believers that the Protocols are fraudulent. Authority to address the matter doesn't derive from religious faith, but from secular study and historical criticism. I'm educated enough to understand how to do and evaluate such criticism. All evidence indicates that you don't and can't. You can't tell that the 9/11 sites are full of nonsense, after all.