Vaccination

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Re: Vaccination

Post by NadirGP »

Maria wrote:

Thanks Nadir,

With all the childhood vaccinations, which keep increasing, children are being harmed or killed with all these injections. GMO scientists are putting more vaccines on the schedule, not less, and due to patent regulations, they are altering the vaccines using GMO strains not found in nature, with the result that these vaccines are not effective against the wild ever-mutating strains, but only effective against laboratory strains. The risk of these lab strains being released into the public is now real. It is mad scientists who are going to create the next new Pan-Epidemic.

Maria,

Thank you for that.

Here is a new but similar link, which I got from our son, who is living in USA, actually.

Australia Determined To Forcibly Vaccinate By Intentional and Controlled Release of Aerosolized GMO Vaccine

MIHALOVIC

http://preventdisease.com

The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) is on its way to approve a licence application from PaxVax Australia (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into the environment in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.

Read More At http://www.getholistichealth.com/38426/ ... o-vaccine/

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Get this .... the release of aerial vaccines, and these could be secretly released upon us by those chem-trailing planes, can cause adult onset Shingles with the apparent claim that this will help prevent West Nile Virus (WNV).

• Under the mandate for aerial spraying for specific vectors that pose a threat to human health, aerial vaccines known as DNA Vaccine Enhancements and Recombinant Vaccine against WNV may be tested or used to “protect” the people from vector infection exposures. DNA vaccine enhancements specifically use Epstein-Barr viral capside’s with multi human complement class II activators to neutralize antibodies. ... During the studies of poly (A) signaling of the SV40 for WNV vaccines, it was observed that WNV will lie dormant in individuals who were exposed to chicken pox, thus upon exposure to WNV aerial vaccines the potential for the release of chicken pox virus would cause a greater risk to having adult onset Shingles.

Read More At http://www.getholistichealth.com/38426/ ... o-vaccine/

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

[Continuation]

The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup

Andrew Baker ( FFN),- Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
    1. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
    2. Known they are a hazard to children
    3. Colluded to lie to the public
    4. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

Read more:
http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine- ... f-coverup/

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

NadirGP

Vaccination

Post by NadirGP »

Tips for Countering Vaccination Advocates and Influencing Others

Vaccinations are not as safe as advocates say, and ARE questioanble at the very least. You may be sitting on the fence regarding the vaccination issue. If so, please read on and use the links for more resources. If you know the truth about vaccinations, use the information to influence others.

Bolster your arguments with the facts regarding polio and vaccines addressed here. You can use the words of medical professionals themselves with some quotes from doctors, medical researchers and holistic practitioners, on this site. Instead of defending yourself verbally, consider printing out the several pages of quotes by courageous medical professionals on polio vaccines and all others.

Source: http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/paul ... ccinaters/

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

Utah Public Health Bans Gardasil Vaccine
Dec 15, 2013 by DAVE MIHALOVIC

Citing low demand, high costs - and questioning the benefits, Utah’s Public Department of Health does not stock or recommend Gardasil HPV vaccine. The decision to exclude the vaccine from its public health clinics was made by the agency’s director, contrary to the area's Board of Health. “The backlash and sentiment against it was strong enough that there’s no reason to go there,” physician David Blodgett explained. “No one wants it and it’s too expensive when we’re not funded to provide it.”

The vaccine isn’t mandated in Utah. But the Utah Department of Health has been recommending it for preteen girls since 2006, and for boys since 2011.
At 42 percent, Utah ranks lowest in the nation for completion of the three-injection series among girls who start it.

Unproven Science and Increasing Reports of Side Effects
Official reasons for the slow uptake are varied, but informed parents who have increasingly become skeptical of vaccination, especially the HPV vaccine are likely making the difference.

Just a few months ago, hundreds of adverse reactions from the cervical cancer vaccine in Japan caused vaccine injuries and disability in many teenagers courtesy of Cervarix and Gardasil HPV injections. In July, 2013, the Japanese health ministry issued a nationwide notice that cervical cancer vaccinations should no longer be recommended in Japan. Japanese teens who received the vaccines are now in wheelchairs with damage to their brains and spinal cord.

Read more: http://preventdisease.com/news/13/12151 ... cine.shtml

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

There is No Such Thing as a Safe Vaccine and there Never Will Be

Making vaccines safe by removing their toxins (greening), or telling people they have a right to look at vaccine ingredients before deciding whether to vaccinate or not may be the politically correct form of vaccination resistance. It does help avoid some of the wrath from vaccination high priests. However, the very nature of our immune systems and what vaccinations do to artificially stimulate immunity makes safe vaccinating an oxymoron.

Read the rest of the article here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/12/paul ... e-vaccine/

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

NEWSBREAKING

• Flu Shots Mandatory for 150,000 Children in NYC
    Children attending day care and school-based programs in the city will be required to have an annual flu shot, starting late next year.

http://wakeupcallnews.blogspot.com/2013 ... ldren.html

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.