Vaccination

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

NadirGP
Faith: catholic
Jurisdiction: none

Re: Vaccination

Post by NadirGP »

Maria wrote:
Not too long ago, here in the States, there were several high school girls who developed severe neurological problems that the news media wanted to dismiss as hysteria. Then suddenly, there was no more news like they were silenced with money.

There was no more news … more likely the news media coverage stopped the story dead in its track due to loss of interest in any damage to the victims.
The mainstream media is not interested on people’s health but in keeping people ignorant.

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
John 8:31-32

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

[Continuation]

Australians To Be Deliberately Poisoned By Their Own Government From The Air

Australia Determined To Forcibly Vaccinate By Intentional and Controlled Release of Aerosolized GMO Vaccineby DAVE MIHALOVIC

The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) is on its way to approve a licence application from PaxVax Australia (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into the environment in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/11151 ... dium=email

Source: http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/11/aus ... soned.html

How all things come together! Now from this latest news, we see how the elite, the powers that be, is pushing their agenda [read engineering] in order to make the Australian people sick. Qui bono? The pharmaceutical companies, of course.

Copyright issues ... article abridged to comply.

So Jesus was saying to those Ιουδαιους [Judeans] who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Here is the latest article by Dr. Mercola on Vaccinations:

• Health officials insist vaccines are the best way to protect the health of individuals and the public. As a result, the number of doses of vaccines included in the childhood vaccination schedule has tripled over the past 30 years, increasing from 23 doses of seven different vaccines to 69 doses of 16 different vaccines. ...

According to Judicial Watch, 26 children died after receiving the HPV vaccine between September 1, 2010 and September 15, 2011. Other serious side effects reported during that time frame included paralysis, speech problems, memory loss, blindness, pancreatitis, ovarian cysts, and Guillain-Barre syndrome.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... =340477539

At the Mercola site, click link above, there is a video that you can watch free until Nov. 23, 2013, otherwise it costs $19.95.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Bird Flu Vaccination coming soon?

Post by Maria »

• Bird Flu Human: Scientists Shocked After Flu Shows Up in Woman
    By Associated Press | November 14, 2013

...The woman, 20, was hospitalized in May with a lung infection.
    ...Experts there identified it as the H6N1 bird flu, widely circulating in chickens on the island.

...Since the H5N1 bird flu strain first broke out in southern China in 1996, public health officials have been nervously monitoring its progress — it has so far killed more than 600 people, mostly in Asia...

See the entire article by clicking http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/360208- ... -in-woman/

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

Apart from her evolutionary …design belief…, you might find this document of your interest.

Finally, The Truth Emerges About Whooping Cough Vaccine: OBs and Pediatricians, Stand Back With Your Needles

[Excerpt only:]

Just this week, the New York Times published an article stating that the problem of surging whooping cough cases has more to do with flaws in the current vaccines than with parents' resistance. Could the truth about vaccines be going mainstream?

Read more:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/finall ... d-1?page=1

NadirGP

Post by NadirGP »

Here we go again:

Biotech Wants to Experiment on Aussies - GMO Cholera Vax – by Eve Hillary

Many Australians were outraged last week to find out that the California based company, PaxVax, had applied to the Australian government for a licence to use 1000 Australian adults and children as guinea pigs to test its experimental, genetically modified, live bacterial cholera vaccine.

In only a week, the Office of the Gene Technology Regulator had received so many emails from troubled Aussie citizens that it added a post to its website assuring the public that it had not yet issued a license to the company.

Source: http://www.naturalblaze.com/2013/12/bio ... ssies.html

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Thanks Nadir,

With all the childhood vaccinations, which keep increasing, children are being harmed or killed with all these injections. GMO scientists are putting more vaccines on the schedule, not less, and due to patent regulations, they are altering the vaccines using GMO strains not found in nature, with the result that these vaccines are not effective against the wild ever-mutating strains, but only effective against laboratory strains. The risk of these lab strains being released into the public is now real. It is mad scientists who are going to create the next new Pan-Epidemic.