Texas' Tikhon, "Deacon" of ROCOR?

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

ania

Post by ania »

Deacon Tihon,
As a close personal friend of the Lardas family, I'm slightly preplexed as I have never heard mention of a deacon Tihon from Texas. Were do you serve?
Just wondering.
Ania

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Re: On the Evil Free Masons and Demonic Masonic Temples

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Tikhon wrote:

I know Fr. George Lardas VERY well. He is a good friend. I am not in any way a Mason

Dear Tikhon, Perhaps you could explain something to me? You said that you are a Deacon in ROCOR but are not listed on the ROCOR Clergy list. Since you claimed to know Father George Lardas very well, one of my moderators went to Matushka Anna Lardas and asked about you. She said she neither knew you nor knew of any Deacon Tikhon.

She asked Father George who said the same. Concerned, she asked the ROCOR clery in Texas if perhaps a deacon Tikhon had been ordained since they left, and was told that there is none.

Can you please explain this? I was told, straight up, that there is no ROCOR Deacon Tikhon in Texas.

Deacon Tikhon

Post by Deacon Tikhon »

Nicholas wrote:
Tikhon wrote:

I know Fr. George Lardas VERY well. He is a good friend. I am not in any way a Mason

Dear Tikhon, Perhaps you could explain something to me? You said that you are a Deacon in ROCOR but are not listed on the ROCOR Clergy list. Since you claimed to know Father George Lardas very well, one of my moderators went to Matushka Anna Lardas and asked about you. She said she neither knew you nor knew of any Deacon Tikhon.

She asked Father George who said the same. Concerned, she asked the ROCOR clery in Texas if perhaps a deacon Tikhon had been ordained since they left, and was told that there is none.

Can you please explain this? I was told, straight up, that there is no ROCOR Deacon Tikhon in Texas.

I have sent you private correspondence on the matter. I had already sent such to the moderator.

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

It was actually someone else who first asked Matushka about you, but I am the moderator Nicholas was speaking of. :)

尼古拉前执事
Archon

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Tikhon wrote:
Nicholas wrote:
Tikhon wrote:

I have sent you private correspondence on the matter. I had already sent such to the moderator.

I have not yet received any correspondence on this matter. Please resend it.

尼古拉前执事
Archon

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

[A Priest in Texas] said that the only Dn. named Tikhon he knew in Texas was with Blanco, so he wouldn't be ROCA.

Would you happen to be him?

Joseph D

Post by Joseph D »

Better say this up front now -- I am not, nor have I ever been, a Mason, Freemason, Shriner, nor have I ever belonged to ANY secret society other than the Orthodox Church. :roll:

But seriously, there is no Deacon Tikhon? Yes folks, this is the best the Masons can do. Jokers I tell you. Just jokers.

Joseph