ANTI SODOMIT DOCUMENTARY

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Despotovac
Faith: True Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: Serbian True Orthodox Church

ANTI SODOMIT DOCUMENTARY

Post by Despotovac »

Documentary film by Russian director Arkady Viktorovich Mamontov from 2014 called "SODOM"

ПРАВОСЛАВЉЕ ИЛИ СМРТ!

StephenS
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Not attached presently

Re: ANTI SODOMIT DOCUMENTARY

Post by StephenS »

Over my lifetime the march from campaigns asking for tolerance, then moving on to insisting on 'equality' to demanding the celebration of aberrant 'lifestyles' has been something I have long commented upon and been subject to abuse and labelling. The latter is a long standing tactic of labelling your opponent, thus classifying them as being beyond the norm and therefore unworthy of entitlement to debate or be heard. Very convenient. A nasty device in the past more readily associated with the Bolsheviks and the Nazis.

One cautionary note: Sodomy is any unnatural sexual act. Such acts are practised not only by homosexuals but even between husbands and wives. Other than making that point I would support the premise that there is, and has been a long standing strategy conducted by a variety of players to undermine the values, institutions and structures of our society.

This includes the family, marriage, Christian teaching and practice, and every institution that might stand in the way of the 'progressive' agenda.

The proport of "Sodom" in all it's detail needs a little time to reflect upon but my thanks for bringing it here.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Good comment, Stephen. Very true.

I am afraid to look at it because I started to but saw all that propaganda for evil
at the beginning, and immediately turned off the video !
It's too much for me.

Is the rest like that at all ?
I just can't - ha ha - TOLERATE - seeing anything about these people !

I am very glad that the documentary producer has bravely taken on this project. Is he exposing the
truth to counter all the vicious lies told to the world by this unbelievable aggressive lobby, which has deliberately targeted almost every country with the devil's worst agenda ?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Good comment, Stephen. Very true.

I am afraid to look at it because I started to but saw all that propaganda for evil
at the beginning, and immediately turned off the video !
It's too much for me.

Is the rest like that at all ?
I just can't - ha ha - TOLERATE - seeing anything about these people !

I am very glad that the documentary producer has bravely taken on this project. Is he exposing the
truth to counter all the vicious lies told to the world by this unbelievable aggressive lobby, which has deliberately targeted almost every country with the devil's worst agenda ?

I looked at the first 6 minutes of the video.
Yes, it is too much.
Lord have mercy.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

StephenS
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Not attached presently

Post by StephenS »

The video pulled no punches. I have worked with and managed staff who were homosexual and greatly liked some of them. So my instincts are not one of rejection of anything save not simply the sin but the in your face and ever increasingly aggressive stance of the so-called LGBT activists, and the outrageously unacceptable spectacle of 'Pride' parades.

These are a cancer in our societies.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

StephenS wrote:

... the in your face and ever increasingly aggressive stance of the so-called LGBT activists, and the outrageously unacceptable spectacle of 'Pride' parades.

These are a cancer in our societies.

Exactly.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Suaidan
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Post by Suaidan »

We knew it would get here eventually.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opini ... crime.html

Fr Joseph Suaidan (Suaiden, same guy)