On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Post by Anastasios »

Introduction

I was given ownership of the Euphrosynos Café, a Traditional Orthodox website featuring a forum and Orthodox resources [site history], in November 2008, when its founder Nicholas Stanosheck, a former deacon in the Russian Orthodox Autonomous Church, could no longer support it. He had hopes that I would be able to revitalize it quickly, and restore it to its former glory. I had recently been ordained to the priesthood by His Eminence Metropolitan Pavlos, and Nicholas thought a True Orthodox clergyman would be well-suited to the task of breathing new life in to the site.

At the time, I told him that I doubted I could do much with the site, due to time constraints on my end. For starters, I am a missionary priest, attempting to establish missions in North Carolina and surrounding areas. At present, I serve two missions in North Carolina (Raleigh and Greenville) regularly, and a mission in Charlottesville, Virginia 3-4 times a year. I have pastoral care over families who live far from a parish as well. I am the Director of Internet Ministries of the Holy Metropolis G.O.C. of America, and manage numerous parish websites.

Read more: On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Martha
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Chrysostomos II

Re: On the “Return” of the Euphrosynos Café

Post by Martha »

Thank you. I look forward to the "new and improved" Euphrosynos Cafe. Your work is much appreciated.