GIORGIOS' PROFILE PROPOSAL FOR CONSIDERATION

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

Giorgios,

Your words sound like gibberish...I have no idea what you are saying.

Joasia

Giorgos

Dear Joasia

Post by Giorgos »

Dear in Christ, Joasia
You see?
I had must search "gibbery" in the Dictionnary. Thank you for your "chastisements".
If you don't understand this, the previous, or any other of my messages, don't sorrow. There are unnimportant.
Perhaps in the future I will must write only in Spanish.
Sorry,
yours,
GIORGOS

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

Giorgos,

I was too harse with you about your English writing. I'm sorry. But, I have re-read your comments and since this is the thread you started, I'd like to say some things.

I thought I was the single-minded one in this cafe(wanting pure Orthodoxy). Wanting to know who is from where is my way of getting a feel of who I am writing to. And I have seen non-Orthodox post here, offering their preachings about theology, which I don't care for...but the moderators have been very patient with whoever writes. And I trust their supervision.

If you want to know what the people here feel, then review their posts. But, there is no need to request that everybody present their card of authenticity of Orthodoxy. There are many groups here. We will disagree sometimes and we will agree...depending on the subject.

If you walked into a cafe and had a cup of coffee and started talking to other Orthodox people there, you will find that they all don't come from your jurisdiction.

We have to respect that....I can hear TomS laughing now. :)

But, as I confided in someone...I said that this cafe draws me back. I've been to many others before and this one is a good site.

Just concentrate on the subjects presented. And another thing. This is not a place to talk about who should be avoided as you stated: "beware with 900". This isn't a spy ring, it's just a place to chat and alot less expensive than phone calls.

Joanna

gphadraig

Post by gphadraig »

Yes, it is a contraction of my name, G(iolla) Phadraig................. That out of the way I am still confused. Sorry...........................

user_22

Re: THAT IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY...

Post by user_22 »

Giorgos wrote:

"hey,007,
your post is OK.
But beware with 900, that seems suspicious,
Yours,
89 (Maxwell Smart)"

I thought I had this thread figured out, but now I too am too confused.