Illuminati and Rothschild involvement in the Orthodox Church

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Illuminati and Rothschild involvement in the Orthodox Church

Post by Maria »

Yes, this is a can of worms.

The satanic Illuminati and the Rothschilds are intermingled. Bill and Hilary Clinton, George Soros, Pope Benedict XVI, President Bush, Angela Merkel, the Rothschilds, and the Rockefellers, are just a few more renown members of the Illuminati. There is a list posted on the Internet containing at least 300 individuals and families who are members of the Illuminati, and they are bent on destroying all signs of Christianity.

It was Hillary Clinton who urged Bill Clinton to attack Serbia starting in May 1996. I will post some references, but help me in this endeavor.
https://www.rt.com/news/yugoslavia-koso ... mbing-705/

It was also Hillary Clinton who urged Obama to destroy the Ukraine by imposing a Nazi regime, which has destroyed many Orthodox Christian churches and schools, and has killed many priests and monastics. War is ugly.

https://www.rt.com/news/yugoslavia-koso ... mbing-705/

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Illuminati and Rothschild involvement in the Orthodox Church

Post by Barbara »

Where is the list of 300 Illuminati demons, Maria ?

Pope Benedict XVI is among them ? I am surprised. Not about the rest, of course. I would like to see the full list.

Is Bill Gates on it, I assume ? Shiver, shiver.

That is a helpful piece of information to learn that Hillary prodded Clinton into the campaign against Serbia which started on Pascha as we all are aware.
I always maintained from the very first she would be FAR worse than he. He is a weak willed addict who can be pushed in any direction.

Where she is veritable demoness masquerading as a human. A frightening creature out of Hell.