Soros -- in Romania

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Soros -- in Romania

Post by Maria »

http://katehon.com/article/soros-reign-romanian-example

Romania

Romania is one of the European countries which is most oriented towards the Atlanticist geopolitical project. Despite its Orthodox Christian people, its elites always follow a strict pro-EU and pro-American course. The reason is very simple: it is a country where elites and civil society have been completely staffed by the US NGO's, particular by George Soros. The story of Romania deserves attention, because it is exemplary and shows how the methods of establishing Western liberal domination actually work.

How it started

In the early '80s, George Soros began to finance the resistance groups and people in communist regimes in Eastern Europe promoting the ideas of "Open Society" . In 1979 "Open Society" penetrated Central and Eastern Europe (communist states), but also in many other countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. In 1992, Soros founded - in Budapest - "Central European University", forming frames selected from across Eastern Europe and the former USSR, including Romania. ...

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Soros -- in Romania

Post by Barbara »

Maria, this is so VALUABLE !
I am amazed, because I have been waiting to post about Romania's ties with a specific group in the West.
Something felt like the picture wasn't complete : THIS is the answer !
Thank you so much, terrific find.
We really need this kind of material which provides the explanation BEHIND headlines, even the most straightforward-seeming ones like I was going to post about.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Maria, this is so VALUABLE !
I am amazed, because I have been waiting to post about Romania's ties with a specific group in the West.
Something felt like the picture wasn't complete : THIS is the answer !
Thank you so much, terrific find.
We really need this kind of material which provides the explanation BEHIND headlines, even the most straightforward-seeming ones like I was going to post about.

From the wikileaks, we are discovering that Soros, who is being funded by the Rothchilds and the New World Order, has had Mr. Clinton, Obama, and Hillary Clinton wrapped around his fingers and is manipulating them like puppets.

Punch and Judy show:

Attachments
Punch and Judy show.jpeg
Punch and Judy show.jpeg (238.2 KiB) Viewed 46 times

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Wikileaks is an Illuminati psy-op, run by the NWO. It is not a source of truth, but deception and disinfo. Julian Assange is not a Christian. Why should any Orthodox Christian expect to learn the truth from the liars who administer Wikileaks? Wikileaks is a way for the Illuminati to feed disinformation to those who have become distrustful of mainstream disinformation. The same secret society that runs the mainstream media runs most all of the alternative media as well, including Wikileaks.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I agree. I had forgotten about that supposed leaker of the material until reading Cyprian's post the other day.
I saw a photo of JA accompanying a headline. He DOES look EFFEMINATE ! Good observation, Cyprian. I had meant to return to mention this on the other thread. He looks downright creepy, in fact.

Supporting what Cyprian said about the wikileaks being just another psy-op is the fact that NO ONE EVER HEARD of this man before he emerged on the run, seeking asylum. That is by itself highly suspect. Seems he was another of these hand-picked stooges to go before the public in an elaborate charade.

I wouldn't trust any information from that source.

We have many other ways to know that Soros is pulling the strings of all these notorious figures masquerading as political 'leaders' when they sold their souls to the devil just to have their names known all over the world.

What religion is JA, by the way ? Any ?