Polemics about Recent events in HOCNA

Formerly "Intra-TOC Private Discussions."

timothyvargas
Jurisdiction: Holy Orthodox Metropolis of Seattle (H.O.C.N.A.)

Re: Polemics about Recent events in HOCNA

Post by timothyvargas »

Priest Siluan wrote:

BTW. I heard that Met. Moses of Portland, because of the HOCNA-GOC controversy, is sending some emails saying that in RTOC are some "imyabizhniki" or "name's worshipers. I do not know why he is saying such things, because as I know it is completely untrue. There are not "name's worshipers" in RTOC. This heresy is strange and rejected by the old ROCOR and true Catacomb circles, and it only was infiltrated inside the True Orthodox by former MP members or so, just like as was in the ROAC's case.

Father bless!

I am not sure if anything can be done in this regard. Perhaps you may be able to convince your hierarchs to proove their innocence to the new HOTCA hierarchs, so that perhaps they may no longer accuse others of what they themselves have not experienced first hand. Then again, any proof tendered may not be good enough!

I met Abp. Tikhon when he visited the S.F. Bay Area not long ago. It was a true blessing to meet a confessing hierarch! May our Saviour continue to guide and protect your Synod.

In Christ,

Timothy

"Blessed are ye when men shall revile and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for My sake". http://thewonderfulname.blogspot.com/p/ ... f-god.html

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

God bless you, dear in Christ, Timothy!

Yes I think it could be a good idea.

Also, it is interesting, I am not soo sure, but I think that the relationship between GOC Portland Dioceses and our RTOC clergy living there and the West Coast in general is very good...

PS: Also it is very important to know that Vladimir Moss, one of the strongest fighters in our time against this very harmful heresy belongs to our RTOC.

timothyvargas
Jurisdiction: Holy Orthodox Metropolis of Seattle (H.O.C.N.A.)

Post by timothyvargas »

Priest Siluan wrote:

God bless you, dear in Christ, Timothy!

Yes I think it could be a good idea.

Also, it is interesting, I am not soo sure, but I think that the relationship between GOC Portland Dioceses and our RTOC clergy living there and the West Coast in general is very good...
uan

PS: Also it is very important to know that Vladimir Moss, one of the strongest fighters in our time against this very harmful heresy belongs to our RTOC.

Dear Fr. Siluan,

I am sure the hierarchs can reach a peaceful resolution.

Your clergy on the West Coast also have a good relationship with our HOCNA clergy, they are examples which all of us should follow, from the layman to hierarch!

"Blessed are ye when men shall revile and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for My sake". http://thewonderfulname.blogspot.com/p/ ... f-god.html