Metropolitan Evloghios of Milan

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Hieromonk Ambrose

Re: Metropolitan Evloghios of Milan

Post by Hieromonk Ambrose »

Ephrem wrote:

Steven and Ambrose are not zealous

So, we have come down to this ~"Steven and Ambrose."

Still I suppose it is still better than Fr Augustine on OrthodoxWest who became quite uncouth and called Fr Aidan and myself "Keller and Mooney"!!

Last edited by Hieromonk Ambrose on Mon 11 October 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
priest_Steven

Post by priest_Steven »

Suaiden wrote:
priest_Steven wrote:

Fr. Joseph I would like your confirmations or rebuttals to this list from I believe one of your own that has been floating around the net for some time.

I did not author this. Father Aidan of the MP did. And then there were three.

So you are claiming this information is false?

• Fr. S
Suaidan
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Post by Suaidan »

priest_Steven wrote:

Dear Father that you would defend yourself here is the point of having this discussion! You should address these items in a venue which bring you comfort and support.

• Fr. S

Banning you two Sergianists would bring me comfort and support. After all, we all know where it goes from here. If I shut up, then you move to the next target.

Fr Joseph Suaidan (Suaiden, same guy)

priest_Steven

Post by priest_Steven »

Hieromonk Ambrose wrote:
Ephrem wrote:

Steven and Ambrose are not zealous

So, we have come down to this ~"Steven and Ambrose."

Still I suppose it is still better than Fr Augustine on OrthodoxWest you became quite uncouth and called Fr Aidan and myself "Keller and Mooney"!!

Dear Father the normal rules don't apply here apparently. After all FR. Joseph has claimed in so many words that this is "his turf"!

Even still I say BRAVO!! for ecafe having the free an open site for which to discuss these items of TOC ecumenism.

• Fr. S
Suaidan
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Post by Suaidan »

priest_Steven wrote:

Dear Father the normal rules don't apply here apparently. After all FR. Joseph has claimed in so many words that this is "his turf"!

It is all True Orthodox Christians' "turf". And I will defend it from getting overrun by ecumenists and Sergianists, like yourself. I note every time I say that you never deny it, Cheka.

I am running out of things to say to you so if you want to keep discussing you will have to do it without me.

Fr Joseph Suaidan (Suaiden, same guy)

priest_Steven

Post by priest_Steven »

Suaiden wrote:
priest_Steven wrote:

Dear Father that you would defend yourself here is the point of having this discussion! You should address these items in a venue which bring you comfort and support.

• Fr. S

Banning you two Sergianists would bring me comfort and support. After all, we all know where it goes from here. If I shut up, then you move to the next target.

Fr. Joseph we don't want you to shut up! I would like you to confirm or deny the information provided by Fr. Aiden in the previous post. Let's just address the subject matter and put aside all of this complaining.

BTW, I deny being a sergianist or checkist.

• Fr. S
Hieromonk Ambrose

Post by Hieromonk Ambrose »

Suaiden wrote:
Hieromonk Ambrose wrote:

I play my part in my own way, Father Deacon. The woman is in a state of plani/prelest. I have had her name in my book for about 3 years and I pray for her poor unhappy soul. God deliver her.

Spoken like her long-suffering confessor. So you've known all along she was in the Alexandrians, and you covered it up, and claimed she was excommunicated by the state Church of Greece -- even though you knew she wasn't part of there.

Please try not to put words into my mouth. It is a strange thing to do.

To may knowledge Mrs Ryden was a member of the Church of Greece.

She was declared excommunicated by the Greek Orthodox Holy Synod's Committee on Heresies in 2001.

Synodal Commission on Heresies and Sects:

"The Commission, having examined the evidence, has reached the conclusion that Vasoula Ryden is excommunicated from the Orthodox Church, although she still presents herself as a member.

"In addition it should be known that the Church periodical "Dialogue" has printed extensive reports regarding Vasoula Ryden's organisation.

"Vasoula has asked the Greek Minister of Justice to bring to trial for slander and libel both the Secretary of the Greek Orthodox Synodal Commission on Heresies, Fr Kyriako Tsoiro, and the Church publication. The trial was scheduled for 30 June 2000; however Ryden withdrew the charge two days before the trial was due to commence."

http://www.ecclesia.gr/greek/holysynod/ ... s-0008.htm