Lord, Have Mercy On Me

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Justin Kissel

Lord, Have Mercy On Me

Post by Justin Kissel »

As some of you may have known, I recently made some comments on the Orthodox Indiana list that were, shall we say, not comments you normally hear coming out of someone's mouth. (for those who didn't see it, nothing vulgar or anything of that sort, just perhaps a bit too "extreme" for some). Anyway, there are apparently more people lurking on that list than I thought, because I now have multiple people from my past emailing me about my post. This is not the way I had envisioned certain discussions beginning. :( Please pray for me that I don't do more damage as I try to explain why I said what I said. I had planned on taking a few months to collect my thoughts and figure out which way would be best as far as an explanation of what I'm thinking, but apparently I don't have the luxury of waiting now.

Jakub

Post by Jakub »

Paradosis,

Remember none of us are perfect, though we deceive ourselves at times. IMO we must be humble with knowledge and experiences.

I will pray for you.

james