OBAMA, SATAN'S MESSIAH??

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Pravoslavnik
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: ROCOR- A

OBAMA, SATAN'S MESSIAH??

Post by Pravoslavnik »

For those who still scoff at what has been posted here about Barack Obama possibly being the Antichrist, here is a disturbing link:

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

Code: Select all

May Christ God preserve His people from the demonic delusions of these last times--delusions that will prevent "even the very elect" from recognizing Satan's false messiah!  "When one comes in his own name, him you shall receive..."
joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

CHRIST IS RISEN!

Pravo,

You can't be sure about it. Since you are not a saint, I will take your comment as an opinion. Shouldn't there be an anti-forerunner to announce the anti-christ? Perhaps Obi is just a stepping stone to that summit. Or are you another Brother Nathaniel? Get a grip and stabalize your spiritual view. You don't even have any proof, just some hogwash comments from people who are influenced by their connections to the program.

It's a prepping phase. They are just creating an atmosphere for the people to get used to. I don't see the prophets Elijah and Enoch preaching in the streets of Jerusalem yet. Or St. Seraphim of Sarov preaching repentence in Russia. These are the signs we should look for.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Pravoslavnik
Sr Member

Is It Later Than We Think?

Post by Pravoslavnik »

Antichrist / Obama

From "across the seas" / Born in Hawaii

Born in early 1960s (per St. John/ Born in August, 1961
and Lavrentii of Chernigov)

Charismatic world leader / Charismatic President

Hailed as humanitarian / Hailed as humanitarian

Will solve world crisis / Says he will save the world

Will be venerated / Hailed Now as new "Yeshua"

Secret hatred of Christ / Mengaji student

12th Imam of Islam / Son and stepson of Moslems

Nostradamus's "Mabus" (after / "Obama" of U.S. (?)
"Nay-Pal-Roy" and "Hister")

Reigns for 3-4 years before Christ's return/President 2009-12

End of world per ancient Mayans: December, 2012 A.D....3-4 years into Obama's reign as U.S. President

Pope Benedict is the penultimate or last Pope before the end of the world per the prophecies of Nostradamus

Lenexa

Post by Lenexa »

Pravoslavnik
While I really don't believe Barack Obama is the Antichrist I have to admit that this topic does fascinate me a bit.
That link is disturbing and amusing at the same time.
What about the Antichrist being a Jew of the tribe of Dan?
The Temple being rebuilt?
I believe that this cult around Obama is definitely in the spirit of Antichrist and perhaps the similarities and connections show just how deep these people drink from a poisoned well but I think this is far fetched at best.

Helen

Post by Helen »

Some points for consideration:

Lenin and Stalin were considered the antiChrist in their time - and I would say with good reason.

Peter the Great was considered antiChrist by the Old-believers.

The word 'considered' doesn't really seem to relay the true depth of what and why these people believed these people to be the antiChrist. These people had some very valid reasons to believe so. But....there also would have been some very valid reasons (ie., some of the bigger signs not occurring, the knowledge of previous antiChrist's in history who persecuted Christians or true Christian belief) not to believe so and this should, and would have, alerted some people to rethink their suspicions.

Pravoslavnik, it seems that there is always some sort of dark, looming tragedy that is just waiting to occur with you. If it's not the KGB, then it's the end of the world, or some other terrible life-threatening event or issue. Does this seem reasonable to you?

Pravoslavnik
Sr Member

Post by Pravoslavnik »

Helen,

Before I answer your KGB question, let me ask you a question or two.  What do [i]you[/i] make of the story that St. John (Maximovitch) stopped on a street in San Francisco in the early 1960s to say, "Say a prayer, for the Antichrist has just been born into this world?.."  What do you make of the Staretz Lavrenti of Chernigov telling a nun (who was born in 1923) that she would live to see the Antichrist?  The general things that you are saying have been repeated for years by Protestant "seminarians."  The things that I have said about the Antichrist are matters of Orthodox lore, little known to Western "Christians."

What is it about the well-documented history of the KGB and the Russian Church that you do not understand?  Have you studied the Mitrokhin archives, published for all the world to read by a professor at Cambridge as [i]The Sword and the Shield[/i]?  Have you read [i]The Sword and the Shield[/i]?  Have you read Konstantin Preobrazhensky's book on the [i]KGB and Russian Emigration?[/i]  What do you think of Preobrazhensky's work on this subject?

You are correct about my interest in the history of "evil."  I see the hidden hand of Satan behind many events in world history--the rise of Islam, the rise of Napoleon, Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, and, perhaps, Obama.  Give me some facts.  Respond to some data, rather than making derogatory generalizations about people who believe that Satan may well be the secret "Prince" of this world, as Christ God told us.
nyc_xenia
Jr Member
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Orthodox Metropolia

Re: OBAMA, SATAN'S MESSIAH??

Post by nyc_xenia »

Pravoslavnik wrote:

For those who still scoff at what has been posted here about Barack Obama possibly being the Antichrist, here is a disturbing link:

http://obamamessiah.blogspot.com/

May Christ God preserve His people from the demonic delusions of these last times--delusions that will prevent "even the very elect" from recognizing Satan's false messiah!  "When one comes in his own name, him you shall receive..."[/quote]

Though I may not agree that Obamah is the Antichrist, I won't mock the idea because I believe that this is something really significant. The idea that Obamah is the Antichrist is just a speculation, however what is really telling is the sign of the "spirit of the times". The fact that people are ready and awaiting for some kind of "savior" figure just shows us how easily the Antichrist will be received; especially once "he performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men".