WHAT A SHAMEFUL UNION!!!

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Silver
Sr Member

WHAT A SHAMEFUL UNION!!!

Post by Silver »

Shame!

You've misled millions of souls for decades!
You're responsible for persecutions, beatings, separations and tragedies amongst the many unfortunate orthodox families that believed you and your teachings about Ecumenism and your anathemas for this heresy of herecies...
and now that you've betrayed them in so nasty a fashion, you're celebrating!

Liudmilla
Sr Member

Post by Liudmilla »

I just love people who make such statements and hide behind the cloak of anonymity. If you have something to say at least have the chutzpah to do it in public, like the rest of us.........

Milla

Sean
Faith: Old Calendar Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: HOTCA

Post by Sean »

Liudmilla is our resident master of deconstructive analysis. Whether or not this statement was made in anonymity, it's true.

The acquisition of ROCOR by the Sergianists is a great victory for the devil.

Some people prefer cupcakes. I, for one, care less for them...

Liudmilla
Sr Member

Post by Liudmilla »

Whatever else the statement may be he or she is still a COWARD.

Milla

GOCTheophan

Post by GOCTheophan »

Liudmilla wrote:

Whatever else the statement may be he or she is still a COWARD.

Milla

Ludmilla please do not be so judgemental.

Theophan.

Liudmilla
Sr Member

Post by Liudmilla »

Horse hockeys!

Truth does not hide behind a cloak. Truth lives in the open and the advocate of Truth is willing to take whatever consequences that comes as a result of standing for Truth.

All this individual has done is tell me that they are more interested in their own personal safety. They have no interest in standing and proclaiming truth, they are more interested that their pronouncement should not bring them any grief. Truth be hanged.

Cowards! And cowardice. It's time to be a mench!

Milla

Evfimy

Post by Evfimy »

Liudmilla wrote:

I just love people who make such statements and hide behind the cloak of anonymity. If you have something to say at least have the chutzpah to do it in public, like the rest of us.........

Milla

He did say it in public. What do you think this website is. Who said it is irrelevant. WHAT was said is all that matters.