Thanks E Cafe

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Natasha
Sr Member

Thanks E Cafe

Post by Natasha »

I don't think Tessa posted anything before, but Tessa and I were finally able to meet not too long ago! We should have taken pics to share with you all here but eh, maybe some other time :wink:

Anyways, if it wasn't for the e cafe, we wouldn't have met and become friends...pretty cool eh?

Natasha :)

Tessa

Post by Tessa »

I didn't want post it without your consent. I am so glad I met you! :D Glory to God and thanks Ecafe! I look forward to seeing you again and sorry I didn't call on Saturday...we got in on Friday around 10 and that icky hotel didn't have our reservations....we had to go all the way to WPB! :x I knew you were busy though too...

Next time...
In Christ,
Tessa

Господе Исусе Христа, Синe Божји, Помилуј ме грешну!

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

That is a great story and would make for a great photo.

Will anyone else be submitting their photos? There is a thread on this at http://euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6054

If we do not get enough photos, we will have to scrap that idea for the banner.