ROCOR Non-Seminary Theology Courses

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Bethany

Post by Bethany »

Hey Nick,

You can probably get more info by writing to Father Vladimir Tsurikov at info@hts.edu.

I'd write and try to get more info for you, but I'm REALLY busy now and I just don't have time. I'm sorry :( I hope you can get some info.

JohnMarq

Post by JohnMarq »

Just wanted to add my agreement to Bethany's post. I too had signed up for the online courses several months ago. I mentioned doing so to Fr. Luke (Jordanville) and amongst other things he said that Holy Trinity Seminary is considering providing very much the same kind of program in the near future. This being the case, Fr. Vladimir is definatley the one to stay in contact with.

BTW Bethany, just out of curiousity, were you by any chance seated at a table with Rdr. A.D. and Elisabeth M (my wife) Sunday a week ago (the 11th)? It was a once a month English service at the church in question and my family's turn to host the trapeza.

Couldn't resist asking... :)