St.Demitrios Chuch destroyed

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

ARTEMON

St.Demitrios Chuch destroyed

Post by ARTEMON »

Jewish Army severly damage Chuch of The Nativity and destroy St.Demitrios Church in Palestine WARRNING pictures of jew attrocities PALESTINIAN CHILDREN SHOT http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine52.html

Last edited by ARTEMON on Wed 3 November 2004 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Australia
Sr Member

Re: St.Demitrios Chuch destroyed

Post by George Australia »

ARTEMON wrote:

Jewish Army severly damage Chuch of The Nativity and destroy St.Demitrios Church in Palestine WARRNING pictures of jew attrocities PALESTINIAN CHILDREN SHOT http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine52.html

Artemon,
You can't be serious again....
This website is run by "Michael A. Hoffman the Second" who introduces it as: "Your source for suppressed information on Judaism's strange gods, secret societies and psychological warfare and radical history."
You are starting to creep me out. Why are you on an Orthodox forum? All that a I see from your post is what happens to someone who spends too much time on the internet and doesn't marry or enter a monastery.
George
PS: I'm still waiting to be "shocked"

"As long as it depends on Monothelitism, then Miaphysitism is nothing but a variant of Monophysitism."

ARTEMON

Post by ARTEMON »

Last edited by ARTEMON on Wed 3 November 2004 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Australia
Sr Member

Post by George Australia »

ARTEMON wrote:

LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE CHURCH DESTROYED LOOK AT THE CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY BEING HIT BY THAT MISSLE CROSS REFRENCE BY GOING TO YOUR BISHOP OR A JERUSALEM CHURCH WE EVER YOU ARE AND ASK THEM HAS ST.DEMITRIOS'S CHURCH IN ISREAL BEIN DESTROYED, LOOK AT THOSE CHILREN HU WHAT YOU SAYING THESE PICTURES ARE NOT REAL THEY ARE MADE UP!

Artemon,
Calm down.
The photographs you are referring to were taken in April 2002. The Israeli (not necessarily "Jewish" ) soldiers are not targetting the Church of the Nativity, they are targetting the Palestinian terrorist suspects who went into hiding there. Nor did they target the Church of St. Demetrios- it was, as the US would call it- "collateral damage".
These photographs are real- what is not real is the interpretation of them by "Michael A. Hoffman the Second".
George
PS: I'm still waiting to be "shocked"

"As long as it depends on Monothelitism, then Miaphysitism is nothing but a variant of Monophysitism."

Ebor

Post by Ebor »

Context is very important. And finding out the facts of time and place, as George Australia has done.

Ebor

ARTEMON

Post by ARTEMON »

xzockopskdf

Last edited by ARTEMON on Wed 3 November 2004 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Liudmilla
Sr Member

Post by Liudmilla »

I thought we had consigned the whole Jews issue to one thread elsewhere ........m