hmmph--goodbye oncemore

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Joe Zollars

hmmph--goodbye oncemore

Post by Joe Zollars »

Since everyone here seems to think I am nothing but a racist and bigot, and at that a recently banned poster reincarnated, which is entirely impossible considering my first name actually is Yiddish. And since other members seem fit to poke fun at my Dyslexia behind my back as if this were proper activity for an Orthodox Board, I must take my leave and distance myself from this den of iniquity. I have nothing but respect for the administration, but some of hte members on the other hand is a whole nother story.

Goodbye, and this time permanently.

Johanan (that is pronounced Yu-ha-non) Joe Zollars

romiosini

Re: hmmph--goodbye oncemore

Post by romiosini »

Joe Zollars wrote:

Since everyone here seems to think I am nothing but a racist and bigot, and at that a recently banned poster reincarnated, which is entirely impossible considering my first name actually is Yiddish. And since other members seem fit to poke fun at my Dyslexia behind my back as if this were proper activity for an Orthodox Board, I must take my leave and distance myself from this den of iniquity. I have nothing but respect for the administration, but some of hte members on the other hand is a whole nother story.

Goodbye, and this time permanently.

Johanan (that is pronounced Yu-ha-non) Joe Zollars

WHAT are you serious? What's up with you? Did anyone call you a heretic? How can stand strong when actual people in person insult you worse than what they did to you now? That is a sign of weakness, submitting to other people's silly comments. Hello! I was callled a heretic for Crying out LOUD! Good Lord, there is no reason to feel offended by people you don't know insulting you. It's normal! LOL
I personally would have to say that I feel insulted if you leave.

And actually, it's sad to know you're feeling this way. Actually when I first joined this forum I remember who were blasting me violently as an ecumenist (and actually it was one of the moderators who said that, whom today, I enjoy reading his posts!) (But no grudge taken!), and also some other members too actually.
As you see, I was insulted for my Faith. (Orthodoxy) And you are complaining for being insulted for your insults as a racist? Lord Have Mercy! Saint John Chrysostom did so much for the Church, and look what they did to him! They exiled him from the Patriarchal Throne of Constantinople!

I personally would not want to see you leave. And if I were you, I would take these offenses as humbling myself to be a better person!

Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

Romiosini, it is because I as a man of Jewish Ancestry am being called a racist and an anti-semite.

But more importantly it is because the membership of this board seems more concerned with rumor mongering and slandering then actually discussing hte faith. I've said it before and I'll say it again, through no fault of hte moderatorship this place has become a den of iniquity leading many souls astray.

Joe Zollars

romiosini

Post by romiosini »

Joe Zollars wrote:

Romiosini, it is because I as a man of Jewish Ancestry am being called a racist and an anti-semite.

But more importantly it is because the membership of this board seems more concerned with rumor mongering and slandering then actually discussing hte faith. I've said it before and I'll say it again, through no fault of hte moderatorship this place has become a den of iniquity leading many souls astray.

Joe Zollars

And that gives an excuse to leave how? Being of jewish ancestry? Of course not. Now if this forum is about slandering faith, then you should proove to the rest of the astrayed souls (including myself, which I do admit) that a jew can behold the true Faith in honor piety, PATIENCE, and love. No matter what

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

HA!

We've been a den of iniquity here for years. I mean that.

Natasha
Sr Member

Post by Natasha »

How many times has he said a formal goodbye to us in the past year?

romiosini

Post by romiosini »

Natasha wrote:

How many times has he said a formal goodbye to us in the past year?

That doesn't matter now. Because, we have here a brother in Christ, tormented by his conscience (Logismous) for someone's (or many peoples') comments. Now what is the best thing we should do? Of course, it is to true and help him, not ironicly ask how many times he got tormented to leave the forum... Hello anyone remember me by any chance? :wink: