Censorship on the [censored] Question

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
brendan

Censorship on the [censored] Question

Post by brendan »

Justin Kissel wrote:

Well, I must admit that I have wondered what people new to the forum must think. Discussion fora always go in cycles, and it's perfectly normal to have a few different threads about one particular topic... but this is getting to be a little much.

Justin,

I want to say a couple of things. In case you don't know it, one of the great tactical victories Jews have managed in the US is this self-censoring of any discussion about the Jews. Here you are worried what someone might think. Well, possibly they will think that maybe at least some Christians haven't been intimidated into silence!

Another reason I post such information is I get a little tired of being mocked and basically called a liar when I make certain claims. I have studied the Jewish issue for a solid ten years. I don't make things up. There's no need for anyone to fabricate when it comes to the Jews. In fact, they themselves will tell you what they think if one only takes the time to read the books and articles they write for Jewish consumption. You would probably be amazed at some of the things Jews write. For example, do you know that Norman Cantor, a professor at NYCU and a widely read writer on Jewish history said essentially that all Jews should be proud of how they killed so many non-Jews by being such a high proportion of the Soviet secret police? He said this was an example of the Jews successfully striking back at the non-Jews. Now can you imagine any Christian historian getting away with making a similar comment in regard to Jews? Of course, you can't. The man would be immediately removed from his position and probably ruined. Yet a Jewish professor can endorse mass-murder and nobody even cares. As far as I know, the man is still writing books and teaching at NYCU!

There is a great ignorance among non-Jews on this issue, mainly because the Jews have managed to make any criticism of them very unfashionable. Jews are the ONLY group that cannot be discussed unless it is in favorable terms. And it doesn't matter who you are, discussion of Jews is off-limits. Even thirty years ago, Richard Nixon and Billy Graham were too scared to openly discuss the Jews.

Despite the fact that certain censorship exists in regard to minorities, one can still, for example, discuss the high black crime rate or the dysfunction of the black family. But when it comes to Jews, no criticism is allowed - I don't care what it is.

Now, does anyone think this is something that should be allowed? Or that people should pretend the situation doesn't exist?

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

One of Satan's greatest victories has been deflecting our focus from our own spirituality, and onto exterior (and usually controversial, sensationalistic, conspiratorial or extreme) topics. IMO, this tends to dull our spiritual discernment in all areas, including how we view the very exterior topics that we are discussing.

OrthodoxyOrDeath

Post by OrthodoxyOrDeath »

Brendan,

I would agree there is credence in some of your assertions about the Jews, the problem is that we have had numerous threads started by you on topics of social activism, persecutions, Jewish ascendancy, hostile take-overs by Muslims, ect.

Now, does anyone think this is something that should be allowed? Or that people should pretend the situation doesn't exist?

The problem on this forum isn't that people don't acknowledge the situation exists (more or less), its that we as Orthodox Christians acknowledge a greater situation that demands our attention - Salvation!

If the Jews want to take over the world, I will not stop them. Let them have all the money, all of the riches, power, and glory. I don't want it, nor should any Orthodox Christian. The JEWS are the ones who do not want Christ as He is; they do not want the Christ Who refused to submit to the devil’s temptations in the desert. They want a Christ Who will submit to them. They want a Christ Who desires the Kingdoms of the earth, a Christ Who will turn the stones into bread so that they can have an earthly paradise, a Christ who will overwhelm the world with miracles that inspire awe and constrain men to submit. In other words, the Jews do not wait for Christ, but for the Antichrist.

Now I have asked you privatley to curtail this, please respect that. If you want to have a thread about your views, perhaps - but let's not start more than one please. Anyone who is not inclined to share Brendan's views and is frustrated, please just stay away from that thread.

This will be the thread:
http://euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3059