Please pray for my husband and I...

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Mary Kissel

Please pray for my husband and I...

Post by Mary Kissel »

This evening, Justin and I will be going on bus to CT to see Nick and his daughter get Baptised this weekend..please pray that we make it there safely. Thankyou!

MaryCecilia

Seraphim Reeves

Done, and done!

Post by Seraphim Reeves »

And God bless Nicholas (and child) on this joyous occassion.

Seraphim

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Thank you :) My wife and I returned by bus early this morning, so we're all safe and sound at "home" now. The weekend was very very very nice, for Nicholas and Anastasia... and if I might be a bit selfish, for Mary and myself as well. I'd like to thank Nicholas for allowing us the honor of coming out and being with their family for the joyous (and somewhat cold, lol) happening /\ I'd also like to thank everyone else that made us feel welcome, including Nicholas' mom, Fr. George Lardas and Mat. Anna, and Joachim Wertz :) Whether you knew it or not, you all helped us to have a wonderful (spiritual) weekend.

But, of course, the important thing was the baptism! :D Welcome to the theanthropic body of Christ, the Church!