I am ill. I think its the flu. Please pray for my health.

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

I am ill. I think its the flu. Please pray for my health.

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

I probably won't be on the forum for the next day or so, but please pray for my health in my absence please. My family and I MUST be well by this weekend. Please pray that they do not fall ill either.

Seraphim Reeves

I will say a prayer for you and for your family

Post by Seraphim Reeves »

I've been sick lately as well (successive colds, and pretty nasty ones... a consequence of working around so many people, and having to touch things handeled by so many people), and know how it can make life miserable. I will pray for you and for your family.

Seraphim

Logos

Post by Logos »

It seems like everyone has been ill at the beginning of Lent here. Hopefully, everyone gets better for Pascha.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Still have the flu, thank you for the prayers

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Thank you all, I am still ill, but realized I had failed to post from the Prologue for today so I entered the entry for today and tomorrow and updated the latest News in brief and News articles from ROCOR. Please keep the prayers coming and thank you all.

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Praying /\

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

Just thought I'd add that I'm praying for you as well Nicholas! Hope you're feeling better!

In Christ,
MaryCecilia

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

Just thought I'd add that I'm praying for you as well Nicholas! Hope you're feeling better!
Hope Anastasia isn't sick, if so, hope she's feeling better as well! That would stink, being sick on your big day!

In Christ,
MaryCecilia