SOS, SOS.... WORMS............

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Giorgos

SOS, SOS.... WORMS............

Post by Giorgos »

DEAR FRIENDS AND BROTHERS IN CHRIST,
THERE ARE A COUPLE OF DAYS THAT MY E-MAIL BOX IS ATTEMTPED BY "NETSKY32".
I AM CONSIDERING THE CLOSING OF THIS E-BOX, SOLELY USED FOR THE ORTHODOX FORUMS.
IN THE LAST TWO DAYS THE "CAFE" HAS BEEN INACCESIBLE...
IS THE MOTHER OF VIRUSES NEAR?
I DO NOT ACCUSE THE FORUM.... GOD BEWARE!
BUT I AM SUSPICIOUS OF COMMUNICATIONS FROM CORRESPONDANTS GRECS, RUSSIANS, LITOUANS, BTW, ALL WITH VIRUSES.....
WITH LOVE,
GIORGOS

¡SEÑOR JESUCRISTO TEN PIEDAD DE MÍ PECADOR!

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

The Cafe went down at midnight and came back up today as we moved to a new server. Nothing to do with worms, the Café is well protected by virus & firewall protection, and we like to think by God Almighty Himself. :-D

Giorgos

WORMS?????

Post by Giorgos »

+

Code: Select all

MY DEAR FRIENDS IN CHRIST,
                                                    I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR MESSAGE, BUT I THINK THAT MY BAD ENGLISH IS PERHAPS THE MOTIVATION OF A POSSIBLE BAD INTELLIGENCE,

WHEN I SPEAK OF "EASTERN" CORRESPONDANTS, I SPEAK OF ACTUAL VIRUSES FROM "EASTERN" E-MAIL BOXES IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.
SORRY, BUT PERHAPS SOME ( A HACKER) (I DO NOT THINK A SATANIST) HAD HAD ACCES TO ADRESS IN THE FORUM.
WITH LOVE, GIORGOS

¡SEÑOR JESUCRISTO TEN PIEDAD DE MÍ PECADOR!

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Yes spammers get our email addresses and many of them live in the east or are supposedly from Russian and such. Spam is a sad situation.