Forum Colors

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Lucian

Forum Colors

Post by Lucian »

Have you all ever thought about a change of colors for this forum?

I mean no offense, and it is no big deal, but staring at too much red and yellow for too long makes my eyes bug out. They are also hot colors that just make me feel hotter in a month like July.

Have you ever considered some cooler shades, like blue or green?

I am not complaining, mind you, so if red and yellow are important for some reason, just ignore me.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Colors, colors, colors

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Like this? :o

:-P

It seems every Orthodox (heck even many religious forums to boot) forum is either blue or brown and I wanted something that stood out. Seraphim says that it reminds him of fire and gold and that makes the scheme very fitting to him. But your mileage may differ. I recently darkened the red 2 shades, so thinks actually are a bit more mild, especially with the even darker color motto text in the background now.

Lucian

Post by Lucian »

Lol.

I was thinking of something more like this :mrgreen:

It doesn't really matter that much, I just favor cooler colors, that's all.

Aristokles
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Post by Aristokles »

Colors :?

The BIG question should be why is this forum on the Gregorian Calendar :P

However, Deacon Nikolai has an interesting point about other fora's blue and white colors. I wonder if our "other' forum would change theirs if someone were to point out they are using the colors of the GREEK flag? :shock:

Demetri

Nektarios14

Post by Nektarios14 »

I wonder if our "other' forum would change theirs if someone were to point out they are using the colors of the GREEK flag?

Yeah since we all hate Greeks over there.

Come on - there is no giant anti-Greek conspiracy.

Justin2

Post by Justin2 »

I think that, in honor of Greece's outstanding victory over the Czech republic in the Euro Cup, we should make it blue and white, just for the next month, since they'll be beating the dirt out of Portugal today :mrgreen:

Aristokles
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Post by Aristokles »

Νεκτάριος wrote:

I wonder if our "other' forum would change theirs if someone were to point out they are using the colors of the GREEK flag?

Yeah since we all hate Greeks over there.

Come on - there is no giant anti-Greek conspiracy.

Conspiracy? Who said anything about a conspiracy, giant or otherwise?
The "other forum" is what it is, what it is...but may not be what it seems :)

Demetri