Forum Colors

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Natasha
Sr Member

Post by Natasha »

I think its funny that everyone will only mention IT as the "other" forum...I mean, cmon already :P

Aristokles
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Post by Aristokles »

Natasha wrote:

I think its funny that everyone will only mention IT as the "other" forum...I mean, cmon already :P

We're just being (sort of) polite. They are very sensitive "over there" :lol:

Demetri

Lucian

Post by Lucian »

I like blue and green, but that's just me. 8)

Aristokles
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Post by Aristokles »

Lucian wrote:

I like blue and green, but that's just me. 8)

Ah, yes...the colors of the standard of Lucianople :D

Demetri

Lucian

Post by Lucian »

Lol!

Come to think of it, weren't Blues and Greens the names of teams that raced chariots in the big Hippodrome in Constantinople?

Nektarios14

Post by Nektarios14 »

If you are going to cast an insult, do so for real....say what you mean about whom, rather than just implying in such a manner that it is painfully obvious. Maybe you can enlist McCarthy to help you on your anti-greek hunt.

Грешник
Sr Member

Post by Грешник »

This is very sad. It seems that there are sentiments being shared here against Oc.net that peobably are left out of the forum for the simple reason that if you randomly look through interesting threads at this site, as I do, irt seems that the ammount ogf space used for rants and off-topic posting that end up being petty areguments is slowly becoming larger and larger. It's funny to me how we all seek a unity of faith but then there are the little things like this where someone makes a comment and someone gets offended and then we have a whole mess on our hands and for a second we loose our civility... :roll: :ohvey: :?