Euphrosynos Phest / Cafe Fest / Euphrosynos Cafest?

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Should we have a Euphrosynos Cafe Get-together?

Yes. I would come.

47%

No. It is a bad idea.

No votes

Yes. I could not come though.

53%

Total votes: 15

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Euphrosynos Phest / Cafe Fest / Euphrosynos Cafest?

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

A number of people have suggested that we have a get together like OCnet does. So I wanted to poll and see if people in general like this idea or not and if so what it should be called. If it happened I thought it would be here in Colorado and maybe on a feast day weekend like Transfiguration or Dormition or something.

Nektarios14

Post by Nektarios14 »

NEVER!!! OC.net is streaming with ecumenist heretics, never follow in thier footsteps!!! Ecafe or death! :lol:

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

I think it'd be a cool idea, though I'm not sure how we'd get out there, but I'd still love to come :)

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

I would love to go to something like that... though I'm not sure that I'd be able to any time this year. :)

Etienne

Post by Etienne »

:) Yes, it sounds a splendid idea. Unfortunately I have trouble getting to the local shops let alone going transalantic............................

Not sure I could cope with the 'official' welcome at the airport either. Best wishes whatever happens

ania

Post by ania »

If it were somewhere in the mid-Atlantic region, I would think about it, but Colorado... unless done in the middle of ski season where I could take off to the slope after, highly unlikely. Good luck with it,either way.

TomS
Protoposter

Post by TomS »

ania wrote:

If it were somewhere in the mid-Atlantic region, I would think about it, but Colorado... unless done in the middle of ski season where I could take off to the slope after, highly unlikely. Good luck with it,either way.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! In the winter on the slopes!

God would want it this way!

----------------------------------------------------
They say that I am bad news. They say "Stay Away."