My pet peeves

Discuss the holy Mysteries and the liturgical life of the Church such as the Hours, Vespers, Matins/Orthros, Typica, and the Divine Liturgy. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
spyridon

Post by spyridon »

One thing ive learned is that when one is on his or her side of the church,especially if he/she is single,to keep ones head slightly down and in complete rememberance of those sins committed that day or seconds before-so that we will be reminded how sinful we are,if we are sinless at that moment and just looking around,Get ready-becaues the biggest sin is criticizing,only God can do that and not be Sinful,when we criticize we are playing GOD,and to play God in his Church is sin...so look down ,stand in fear,and pray...I love it when women with little skirts come in,because I am reminded to look down and pray and ask for mercy,because Im still alive and full of sin...when no one like this is around,and everyone is in tip top fasion,I have my mind that starts remembering things of the past or music,and movies ive seen in my younger days-and that my friend is really hard to get rid of......
all the saints and ones not recognized as saints by many,always looked down and continually prayed as to keep from being of THIS WORLD....

Loser

Post by Loser »

My Pet Peeve is pettiness
Lellow