Monday: Discussion (Debate?) w/Fr John Whiteford and Patrick Craig Truglia on True Orthodoxy

RocaRemnant
Jr Member
Faith: True Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: ROCANA

Re: Monday: Discussion (Debate?) w/Fr John Whiteford and Patrick Craig Truglia on True Orthodoxy

Post by RocaRemnant »

Thank you for the birthday wish! I might do that, a much more easier and civil way of discussing everything 

Priest Antonios
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolia

Re: Monday: Discussion (Debate?) w/Fr John Whiteford and Patrick Craig Truglia on True Orthodoxy

Post by Priest Antonios »

Barbara wrote: Sun 3 March 2024 10:13 pm

If we want to watch, do we go to youtube at the right hour, or to this thread, and watch from here ? I guess it will go live at that time.
I am really dumb about this stuff, sorry !!!

You’ll want to go to YouTube, Barbara 🙂

Suaidan
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Post by Suaidan »

Priest wrote:Thu 1 January 1970 3:58 pm

If we want to watch, do we go to youtube at the right hour, or to this thread, and watch from here ? I guess it will go live at that time.

Hmm. Let me test this. I've added an extended media plugin so it should work if you click from here! Let me test with a non-live video (since it's not 6 PM) with the [media] tag.

Ok! Works in preview, hopefully submits! (Note: this is a video from Metropolitan Theodore of Suzdal from yesterday. Not live.) 

Fr Joseph Suaidan (Suaiden, same guy)

Suaidan
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Post by Suaidan »

Suaidan wrote: Mon 4 March 2024 10:00 am
Priest wrote:Thu 1 January 1970 3:58 pm

Hmm. Let me test this. I've added an extended media plugin so it should work if you click from here! Let me test with a non-live video (since it's not 6 PM EST) with the [media] tag.

Ok! Works in preview, hopefully submits! (Note: this is a video from Metropolitan Theodore of Suzdal from yesterday. Not live.) 

Fr Joseph Suaidan (Suaiden, same guy)

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Oh good ! I am way behind the times as far as videos go. Yes, Priest Antonios, I know it was a dumb question...but it did lead to good so that anyone just popping by could also tune in from the site here.

Fr Joseph, IF you have a minute, how long would this debate likely go on ? I am trying to make plans around it.
45 minutes, an hour -  longer ?

Priest Antonios
Jurisdiction: Metropolia

Post by Priest Antonios »

Not a dumb question at all.

These conversations tend to be long.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

INDEED SO ! Thanks for answering. I just finished watching. It was 2 hours 23 minutes ! I am SO glad I didn't watch from the library or I would have been there for too long. [ However, I would have maybe inadvertently enlightened everyone around me as to points of view on these very interesting points ! ]

It was VERY WELL DONE ! Hopefully there will be another to pursue more topics.