Beware of Benjamin Fulford. He is a reprobate.

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Many years ago, about 2008, a person who was in the OCA introduced my husband and me to an international movement started by Benjamin Fulford. At that time, I had not yet read Father Seraphim Rose's works, so I did not recognize the danger that Benjamin Fulford posed in working very closely with Buddhism, etc.

Benjamin Fulford was previously a respected businessman and writer. He went to Japan and started doing some research. There he was accepted into a secret Eastern society (The White Dragons), where he learned about the Kzararian Jews, the Zionists, the Mossad, the Illuminati, the CIA, the MI-6, and the Zionists, whom he opposes for good reasons.

At first sight, his website at https://benjaminfulford.net/ seems to be straightforward and true, for example read the first article:

A pandemic scare is looming as airplanes in multiple countries reported to be full of “diseased” people are landing and being put in quarantine. However, Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) sources say the incidents all appear to be fake ones involving crisis actors.

The pandemic scare comes as the execution of U.S. Senator John McCain sent shock waves through Khazarian mafia ranks, who are now activating all their resources in a desperate move to save themselves. Thus, this pandemic scare may be something like a schoolboy calling in a bomb threat to his school in order to avoid an exam he is going to fail.

However, as one reads further, one will find that he is very duplicitous. On the one hand, he seems to be anti-homosexual in that he does not go along with the LBTG agenda, but on the other hand, he admits that he has had homosexual encounters which he has enjoyed. Furthermore, he states:

The other problem is the historical practice of simultaneously promoting and prohibiting homosexuality in organizations like the U.S. military and the Catholic Church. In the U.S. military, Nazi groups affiliated with the Bush clan, for example, forced people to have homosexual experiences in order to be promoted and then used the threat of exposure of these experiences to blackmail the same people into obedience or else face court-martial. The U.S. military put an end to this by ending the ban of same-sex love, which was what I recommended they do.

The Catholic Church needs to do the same thing, but so far, they refuse.

In addition, Fulford endorses pedophilia.

A big issue that still needs to be addressed is the whole issue of older men having sex with teenage boys, a widespread but highly taboo practice. In many cases, older men use a position of power to sexually abuse young boys. In other cases, it is completely consensual. Society needs to openly discuss this and figure out what sort of stance to take on this issue.

Benjamin Fulford is connected with a vast network of groups who are preparing for THE EVENT.
We must be careful and pray, for they believe in ecumenism, and they are into the New Age.
I will not list the links here as some here may fall for this false propaganda.
Again, we must pray because these New Age-Eastern groups, although opposing the cabal, could bring on the Antichrist.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Re: Beware of Benjamin Fulford. He is a reprobate.

Post by Cyprian »

How is this "filth" you are posting about Benjamin Fulford (another disinfo agent I rejected many years ago) any different than what you have accused me of?

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Cyprian wrote:

How is this "filth" you are posting about Benjamin Fulford (another disinfo agent I rejected many years ago) any different than what you have accused me of?

I am not mentioning and not promoting the watching of Hollyweird movies, which have subliminal messages that are indoctrinating people into the New Age, drugs, and the occult. Cyprian, this is why many priests object to your posts here. I will not mention names.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Maria, all Hollywood films have subliminal messages and occult themes. ALL OF THEM. You and others were the ones promoting the film The Giver (2014) on this forum, not me. Why don't you PM them back and ask all these "several" priests what they think of your advocacy of Donald Trump? I challenge all these hypocrites who claim that my posts are not edifying to also PM you and tell you if they approve of your posts about Donald Trump and QAnon, and whether they find them edifying. I have not even seen "several" priests post on this forum in the last several months, have you? So they are all lurking in the shadows, not posting anything edifying themselves, but complaining of my posts? Why don't they post something edifying then, and why don't these priests come on here and condemn Hollywood?

Others were promoting the film Ostrov (2006) on this forum, while I was cautioning people that it was propaganda and spiritually harmful. There is a "TOC" priest who has participated on this forum for years, and who for many years had on his Facebook page that he liked the demonic animation show The Simpsons. I brought it to his attention privately, but he still left it up there for years afterward. You do realize that some of the clergy from a particular well-known "TOC" jurisdiction here in America were publicly going to see that demonic and violent Mel Gibson film The Passion of the Christ in 2004, right during Great Lent? They had a bishop who used to host a movie night in his church on Wednesdays, if I am not mistaken. I knew a Matthewite bishop who used to excitedly talk about a particular actress he liked, and how he likes to watch her on the TV show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

I once called upon a "TOC" priest from a well-known and well-thought of Russian TOC synod, and his Matushka let me in and seated me in their living room for a moment until the priest could come in. After an initial greeting, she went right back to reading a demonic Stephen King novel.

A few bishops from an old-calendar synod that entered into union with another, used to publicly promote Harry Potter as profitable reading.

There is another long-time priest of several decades who is with a so-called "TOC" or "GOC" synod, that has a podcast called "Orthodox Survival Course," and in his latest episode he is bringing up and talking about several movies he has seen.

Perhaps some of these priests that seem so self-righteous and indignant with my exposure of the evils of Hollywood should concern themselves with the discipline of their own clergy in their own synods, before criticizing me behind my back. All the examples above came from all the popular ones, ROAC, RTOC, HOTCA, Matthewite, you name it.

St. John of Shanghai used to give children money to go to the movies. Fr. Seraphim Rose used to play movies for his disciples.

Many members of this forum have all manner of Hollywood films and television shows listed as "likes" on their Facebook profile, and demonic music as well. The very owner of this forum, who used to be a priest, said publicly on this forum that he and his wife used to watch films together but fast-forward through the "bad parts".

I cannot stand the hypocrisy. If the priests were doing their job, and instructing their flock to refrain from all the filth that Hollywood embodies, there would be no need for me to demonstrate how demonic Hollywood is.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Cyprian,

I never saw The Giver. This movie came highly recommended, but I do not watch movies as there are too many satanic symbols and sinful images portrayed in them.

My priests do not watch TV movies or shows either. They tell their parishioners to avoid all movies and TV shows. We do not have a TV set in our house. It was tossed in the dumpster years ago. And neither do we watch movies on our computer as we do not have streaming available in our area, and even if it were, we would not watch them.

Go to: http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/vi ... =The+GIver

Scripture says: For the pure of heart, everything is pure.

On the other hand, for those who look for evil, they will find evil in everything.

Regarding priests who are my friends, they are Trump supporters and they believe that Trump is doing a good job ... a much better job than the pro-abort murderess Hillary Clinton. We do not talk politics much, so I got a worried call from them asking me if I supported Trump because several people in my parish support Democrats even though they are pro-abortion. These priests see this as a great disconnect as we should not be supporting pro-aborts either financially or with our votes.

Bishop Auxentios of Etna and Portland of the Kallinikos Synod has openly criticized E. Cafe and is telling his people not to post here. One of our outspoken members and author, Vladimir Moss of the RTOC, and Bishop Auxentios, formerly of the SiR, absolutely do not get along and have had open feuds. Yes, we have several priests and laity who are members here, but who do not post here due to this warning. Occasionally, I will get PMs from these priests and members of the laity, but they have been told not to frequent TV shows, movies and the Internet. Instead, they are encouraged to form study groups where they can read Orthodox Christian books together and pray together. That would be the ideal situation, and I wish I had a parish nearby.