The Antichrist in Hollywood Films & Political Ramifications

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: The Antichrist in Hollywood Films & Political Ramifications

Post by Cyprian »

Where on earth is Diana today, then ? And why was this faked ? To create a worldwide outpouring of sympathy, thus paving the way for a broader acceptance of Harry when he eventually gets to the throne ?

The sympathy for Diana's sons, William and Harry, as you astutely observed, is certainly part of it. They purposefully orchestrated Diana to pretend to be with a Muslim, Dodi Fayed, to gain sympathy and respect for Diana with the Muslim world. If you read my original post more carefully, I mentioned they could very well be planning to "resurrect" Diana, meaning fake her resurrection from the dead.

They purposefully orchestrated Diana to be involved in her landmine campaign, because Diana is guardian of roads.

St. Augustine
The City of God - Book VIII:

"Although they would have Apollo to be a diviner and physician, they have nevertheless given him a place as some part of the world. They have said that he is also the sun; and likewise they have said that Diana, his sister, is the moon, and the guardian of roads. Whence also they will have her be a virgin, because a road brings forth nothing. They also make both of them have arrows, because those two planets send their rays from the heavens to the earth."

Those of us who carefully contemplate the names, dates, birthdays, words, deeds, actions and movements of the prominent figures in the New World (dis)Order, can easily recognize that these players are following a carefully orchestrated script, and are therefore culpable for all the evil which they work. They know exactly what they are doing.

It was not a coincidence, but scripted for Diana to teach kindergarten right on Lupus street in the Pimlico section of London, and then her arranged marriage to Prince Charles was scheduled for July 29, 1981, on the feast of St. Lupus. I have also mentioned in the past how singer/actress Selena Gomez is said to have the disease Lupus. She is the one in the music video for her song "Slow Down" who is imitating Diana in the back of a black Mercedes, not wearing a seat belt, driving very late at night in Paris, including the tunnel of the Pont de l'Alma, singing "Slow Down".

Lupus means wolf.

Was it a coincidence that Diana in interviews would on multiple occasions relate that Charles would accuse her of "crying wolf"?

Princess Diana - The Secret Tapes - 4

see at 5:40 and at 7:30. twice Diana relates that she was accused of "crying wolf". This is not the only instance.

For example:

The Panorama Interview
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/polit ... orama.html

DIANA: Mmm. When no one listens to you, or you feel no one's listening to you, all sorts of things start to happen.

For instance you have so much pain inside yourself that you try and hurt yourself on the outside because you want help, but it's the wrong help you're asking for. People see it as crying wolf or attention-seeking, and they think because you're in the media all the time you've got enough attention, inverted commas.

Do you think it is just a coincidence that Diana is always using this expression in interviews, referring to herself as a wolf? I suppose it is just a coincidence that Duchess of Cambridge Kate's brother James Middleton gave a cocker spaniel named Lupo to Kate and William as their wedding present? Lupo is an Italian name, meaning "wolf".

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: The Antichrist in Hollywood Films

Post by Barbara »

Cyprian,

Yes I did see your cryptic mention of a 'resurrection' of Diana. I meant to ask about what scenarios you may envision for that. Are you saying the Diana - who must be according to what you have said here - still alive would be suddenly found somewhere ? I am sure it would be carefully orchestrated - and on July 1, too !

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Heavy flooding struck Paris and other regions of France due to unrelenting rains yesterday and today.
{A punishment from God for the French Revolution ? }.

"Since yesterday it's just been a deluge," said Jerome Coiffier, an inhabitant of Longjumeau, less than 20 km (13 miles) south of Paris, where firemen wading thigh-deep in water rescued inhabitants using inflatable boats.

At least 3,000 out of 13,000 inhabitants were evacuated in Nemours, 75 km (45 miles) south of Paris, as floodwaters crept towards the second story of buildings in the town centre."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-franc ... SKCN0YO0XI

I included the second paragraph as the name Nemours may be familiar to students of French history as the title of the 2nd son of King Louis-Philippe, Louis duc de Nemours. It is an ancient French title.

See this pic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-ev ... 08778.html

Here is the very same Zouave statue on the Pont de l'Alma under which Diana's tragic demise was reported to have taken place. I tried to post the photo 5-10 times, but couldn't get it to work here, sorry.
Zouaves at the time of the Crimean campaign were the most elite corps of the French Army. They were famous all over the world for their colorful costumes as well as bravery. The French Zouaves inspired the Papal Zouaves and Zouave units of other countries as well as the Vatican.

I noted when I looked up Pont de l'Alma that this very statue, a symbol of the dashing French warriors in the Crimea, was always used as an index for the level of the Seine River.

"The bridge serves as a measuring instrument for water levels in times of flooding on the Seine: access to the footpaths by the river embankments usually is closed when the Seine's level reaches the feet of the Zouave; when the water hits his thighs, the river is unnavigable. During the great flood of the Seine in 1910, the level reached his shoulders."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pont_de_l%27Alma

Only 3 days later, this iconic statue was back in action again, with many local viewers. The water is supposed to peak tomorrow, Friday. We will see to what level the Seine rises by then.
A state of national emergency was declared. The Louvre and Musee d'Orsay, along the Seine, were closed and the nearby Metro Line was shut down.

Thus it is interesting that all of the focus here on the 'tomb' of Diana and Dodi seems to have presaged this unexpected torrential flooding just shortly after. Even Cyprian's fiercest opponents will admit that he is right on the money as far as the timing of his remarkable exposes !

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Christ is Risen!

Thank you for the kind words, Barbara. I am often wrong about many things, but I have been telling people repeatedly that ISIS is about perpetration of flooding, and the Paris py-op of this past November was about the flooding of Paris.

The day after the faked/staged Paris attacks last November, I wrote this on my Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/cyprian.crawford

November 14, 2015 ·

The press reports on scores of people being blown up in the Middle East seemingly on a regular basis. Few care or pay any attention to the hundreds of thousands of dead in Iraq, Syria, and the Middle East, but now many get all worked up about Paris, because people are enslaved to the whims of the press. The press wants everyone talking about Paris, and those beholden to the press obediently oblige.

The press reported similar bombing attacks purportedly perpetrated by ISIS (ISIS: Israeli Secret Intelligence Services) on the new moon and the equinox this past March 20 in Yemen, with very similar casualty figures, and did everyone make a fuss, changing their flags and buildings and Facebook profiles to the colors of Yemen? Nope.

ISIS has always been about flooding, and this latest psy-op is in part, about the flooding of Paris.

Seemingly most every time ABC World News does a story about flooding somewhere in the country or in the world, (which is quite often), they usually follow the flooding story with another story focusing on ISIS.

ISIS... flood. ISIS... flood. ISIS...flood.

Open your eyes.

ISIS: Yemen Attack 'Glimpse of an Upcoming Flood'
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/ ... ch-Attacks

ISIS Claims Responsibility, Calling Paris Attacks ‘First of the Storm’
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world ... .html?_r=1

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Barbara,

Here is an excerpt from another post of mine on Facebook, a few days after the Paris attacks, referring to their plans to flood Paris, also referencing the Zouave statue that you insightfully deduced is connected to the Diana psy-op and deliberate plans to flood Paris.

November 16, 2015:

"Diana's faked death in a Mercedes Benz, symbolized by the silver star, was chosen to refer to multiple things. August 31, the date of the staged crash, is the Roman Catholic feast of Raymond ("Rain Man") Nonnatus, which means "not born," who was of the Roman Catholic order of Mercedarians. Not coincidentally, for Catholics, Raymond Nonnatus is their patron saint of childbirth, midwives, children, and pregnant women, just as the virgin crescent moon goddess Diana is the patron of fertility and childbirth. This all relates to rituals connected with the conception and birth of the Antichrist.

You can read about them here:

Raymond Nonnatus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Nonnatus

Order of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Mercy
Ordo Beatae Mariae de Mercede redemptionis captivorum)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_ ... y_of_Mercy

Merced River ("River of our Lady of Mercy")
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merced_River

The staged (faked) automobile crash of Diana, who, for those Antichristian forces in the occult, represents Queen Isis of Egyptian mythology, purportedly occurred at the Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge) on the River Seine.

As I have said repeatedly, ISIS or ISIL is a creation of Global Freemasonry, and it is all about flooding. The River Thames is called Isis. Diana is Isis:

Isis perfume created exclusively for Princess Diana

Pont de l'Alma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pont_de_l ... d_flooding

Zouave statue and flooding

The bridge serves as a measuring instrument for water levels in times of flooding on the Seine: access to the footpaths by the river embankments usually is closed when the Seine's level reaches the feet of the Zouave; when the water hits his thighs, the river is unnavigable. During the great flood of the Seine in 1910, the level reached his shoulders.

As I have said over and over, ISIS is always associated with plans for the worldwide Illuminati Syndicate to deliberately perpetrate flooding."

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

I have also written about the Woody Allen film Midnight in Paris (2011), which is about their plans to flood Paris, and the French actress Léa Seydoux, on my Facebook page as well:

Midnight in Paris
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_in_Paris

Léa Seydoux
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9a_Seydoux

She shares the exact same birthday as Princess Diana, 1 July. So they use this actress from Paris in Hollywood films to represent Diana, Princess of Wales. That is why she is in the film Midnight in Paris. They purport that Diana met her demise shortly after "Midnight in Paris".

It is no "accident" that this actress Léa Seydoux's character Madeleine Swann, star of the most recent James Bond film, Spectre (2015), is in the back seat of a car being chased and is involved in a serious car accident, similar to the story about Diana.

Spectre (2015 film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectre_(2015_film)

The staged Paris shooting psy-op of this past November 13/14, was revealed ahead of time in this Bond film, Spectre. I have written about this on Facebook as well.

At the end of the film Midnight on Paris, this actress with the same birthday as Diana, meets up with the male lead of the film on the Pont Alexandre III, and it begins to pour down rain. Notice the clock bell tolls 12 times, signifying it is midnight in Paris.

Midnight In Paris - Rain & Love (Finale)

These sorts of connections deliberately woven into Hollywood films demonstrate that the Diana car crash psy-op in Paris is at least in part, about flooding. There are many Hollywood films about the Illuminati's plans to flood Paris.

I have been mentioning to people for the past few years that they have been planning to flood Paris.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Really, Cyprian ? Wow, you were even more alert than I had mentioned above to catch that connection and predict about the flooding of Paris. That's eerie about the movie Midnight in Paris, and even the star having the same birthday as Diana.

It never occurred to me that this flooding of Paris could be an Ill. plan. What would that achieve besides the symbolic connection with the Egyptian goddess Isis ? Is it to destroy all the antiquities in the Louvre ?? They have been endangered many times and moved elsewhere for safety in times of war. But a flood could be worse, because there would be no time to prepare the shipment of so many works of art.

What would be the reasson, except as an attack on the greatest city of Western culture for many millenia by the modern vandals, the Illum. barbarians ?

That was great that you pointed out how strange it was that people were supposedly sympathizing with Paris by displaying flags and all the hoopla. But no one once thought to display any flag of an Arab nation such as Iraq or Syria under worse attack over many, many years by predatorial Western/global bankers and power elites.
Good for you indeed !!!