The Antichrist in Hollywood Films & Political Ramifications

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: GOC

The Antichrist in Hollywood Films & Political Ramifications

Post by Cyprian »

HRH Prince Harry (Henry Charles Albert David) was "In-Diana," meaning inside The Matrix (1999). Matrix is an old term meaning the womb, and The Matrix trilogy of films is about "Neo" the "One," the Antichrist, coming out of the womb (matrix). Harrison (Harry-son) Ford as Henry (as in HRH Prince Henry of Wales) Indiana (In-Diana, i.e. inside Diana) Jones (the most popular surname in Wales).

O.J. Simpson was a fugitive in a Ford, and Harrison Ford is The Fugitive (1993). O.J. did not kill Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown. The whole murder and trial was faked and staged, and was a psy-op. We can discuss many of the films and TV shows where they hid this as well.

Have you ever seen Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)?

Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark - Truck Chase

Harry-son Ford, "Dr. Jones" is involved in a chase, involving a black Mercedes (the truck is a Mercedes too). Diana was purportedly being "chased" in a black Mercedes, by the paparazzi on the night they faked her death. Paparazzi is a word invented by the Illuminati for Joseph Ratzinger, a.k.a. Pope Benedict XVI. In Italian they call the pope, "Papa," and razzi is short for Ratzinger. Pope Ratzinger is the "Papa razzi" that was chasing Diana the nymph, like Pan, the horned god (demon) chases Syrinx.

Syrinx
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrinx

"In classical mythology, Syrinx /ˈsɪrɪŋks/ (Greek Σύριγξ) was a nymph and a follower of Artemis [i.e. Diana], known for her chastity. Pursued by the amorous Greek god Pan, she ran to a river's edge and asked for assistance from the river nymphs."

The Italian film La Dolce Vita (1960) reveals that the Illuminati were grooming Joseph Ratzinger to be "Papa Ratzi" (paparazzi) i.e. Pope Benedict 45 years before-hand.

Trevor Rees-Jones (bodyguard)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Re ... bodyguard)

Trevor Rees-Jones, Diana's bodyguard, was said to have been injured quite severely in the crash. Indiana Jones is also injured quite badly in his chase involving the black Mercedes.

Trevor Rees-Jones is the bodyguard of Diana, and Kyle Reese is the bodyguard of Sarah Conner in The Terminator (1984). Sarah means "princess" in Hebrew. Sarah Connor is Diana, Princess of Wales in the Terminator films.

That is why in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, "Princess" Connor is involved in a chase, late at night, and a car crash, just like Diana.

Terminator 2 Tanker Chase

On what day did the film Terminator 2 premiere? 1 July, the birthday of Princess Diana.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) - Release Info
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/rel ... tt_ql_dt_2

When was the full release? A couple of days later, on July 3, the birthday of Henri Paul, the purported driver of Diana in the black Mercedes, who supposedly died in the crash.

Henri Paul
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Paul

Henri Paul ... Henry "Indiana" Jones .. Trevor Rees-Jones.

Henry "Indiana" Jones
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones

You see? Henry and Jones, the two names of the people said to be in the Mercedes in the staged Diana car crash, are the two names of Steven Spielberg's character in Raiders of the Lost Ark, which features a chase involving a black Mercedes.

Why is Terminator 2 called "Judgment Day"? For the Judgment of Paris, a contest to see who Paris would choose as "the fairest" between the three most beautiful goddesses of Olympus―Aphrodite, Hera and Athena. Charlie's Angels is about all this. The three "goddesses" on Charlie's Angels represent the three goddesses in The Judgment of Paris. The faked Charlie Hebdo shooting massacre in Paris was hidden in advance in the TV series and Charlie's Angels films. The staged crash of Diana occurred in Paris, around midnight, just like the RMS Titanic crashed shortly before midnight.

Dodi Fayed, Diana's purported lover who supposedly died in the crash, his birthday is on April 15, the date the Titanic sank.

Dodi Fayed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodi_Fayed

He is the executive producer of Chariots of Fire (1981), which features a torch on the film poster. He is also the executive producer of Spielberg's Hook (1991), because Diana is the Great Whore of Babylon, the Sandy Hooker. Plans to stage the faked Sandy Hook Elementary shooting psy-op are revealed in the Spielberg film, Hook (1991), and many others. Julia Roberts is in Hook, because she represents Diana (as well as Monica Lewinsky) in Pretty Woman (1990). Richard Gere's character Edward Lewis represents Edward the Black Prince of Wales. That is why at the end of the film Pretty Woman, Richard Gere comes riding on his white horse (white limo) and "hooks" the ladder to climb to the top of the tower and rescue the princess.

The holy memory of St. Mary Magdalene is sullied by some in the West, and she is oftentimes deemed a prostitute. A tradition also developed in the West, where St. Mary Magdelene is depicted as having red hair. Magdalene means "of the tower" and Julia Roberts, the prostitute in Pretty Woman, with her red hair, living on the top floor of the "tower," represents Mary Magdalene in their twisted and perverted distortion of her personage.

What is the song that plays at the end of Pretty Woman (1990), right about the time Edward Lewis realizes that he must rescue Vivian from the tower? "It Must Have Been Love" by the band Roxette.

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

When was this song released? July 1, Princess Diana's birthday.

"It Must Have Been Love"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Must_Have_Been_Love

Chariots of Fire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_Fire

Chariots of Fire is another film all about the Antichrist, Diana's faked death by car crash, and the Boston Marathon bombings April 15. That is why the film is about running.

The torch in Chariots of Fire (1981) is for the Flame of Liberty that is located in Paris, where Diana's staged death took place:

Flame of Liberty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_of_Liberty

"The flame became an unofficial memorial for Diana, Princess of Wales after her 1997 death in the tunnel beneath the Pont de l'Alma (see death of Diana, Princess of Wales)"

Nemoralia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemoralia

"The festival of Nemoralia (aka Festival of Torches) was celebrated by the ancient Romans either on 13–15 August or on the August Full Moon, in honor of the goddess Diana (see Diana Nemorensis). This festival was later adopted by Catholics as The Feast of the Assumption."

They chose to stage Diana's faked death at the Pont de l'Alma, because Alma (almah) means virgin in Hebrew, as in: "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin [almah] shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14)

The death of Diana was faked. She is not dead. I can relate how this was hidden in dozens of other films. Titanic (1997), also directed by James Cameron, like the Terminator films, is all about Diana's faked death in Paris. More recently, the James Cameron film Avatar (2009) is about the Antichrist as well.

They are still making movies, books, songs, and music videos about Diana's death to this day, which reveals their future plans to "resurrect" her. The Selena (Titan moon goddess) Gomez music video "Slow Down" is all about Diana's staged crash in Paris. That is why Selena Gomez is riding around in the back of a black Mercedes, (not wearing a seat belt, like they said of Diana) late at night, in Paris, including in the tunnel beneath the Pont de l'Alma, singing "slow down". Perhaps these details will seem familiar to some.

Selena Gomez is a singer, and Selena is the Titan goddess of the moon. Céline (a French variant of Selena) Dion is the singer famously associated with Titanic. Selena the Titan, Céline in Titanic. The fathers of the Church inform us that Titan (with the diphthong, i.e. Teitan) totals 666 according to Greek isopsephy, the methodology by which the number of the name of the beast is counted.

Did the character Rose die when RMS Titanic crashed into the iceberg? No. Did "England's Rose" Diana, Princess of Wales, die when they staged the crash of her Mercedes? No.

Why ought we suppose that in the film Titanic, Rose is 17 years old, and Caledon "Cal" Hockley is 30 years old? (He is named Caledon for the Greek city Calydon and Artemis (i.e. Diana) and the Calydonian Boar). There is approximately 13 years difference in age with the two characters, is there not? Prince Charles born in 1948, and Diana in 1961. Thirteen years difference.

Titanic (1997 film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_(1997_film)#Cast

"Rose is a 17-year-old girl, originally from Philadelphia, who is forced into an engagement to 30-year-old Cal Hockley so she and her mother, Ruth, can maintain their high-class status after her father's death had left the family debt-ridden."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_(1997_film)#Cast

Why ought we suppose that Cal Hockley, tells Rose, "We are royalty Rose"? For royalty, Prince Charles and Princess "Die" Diana.

see for yourself:

Titanic 3D | "Heart of the Ocean" | Official Clip HD

Why does Cal say: "Open your heart to me, Rose"

Open Your Heart (Madonna song)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Your ... onna_song)

Madonna means "my Lady" and refers to the Virgin Mary Mother of God.

Do you see how they are subtly associating Rose in Titanic, who is Diana the virgin goddess, with "Madonna," a reference to the Virgin Mother of God? Except, in the Madonna video for Open Your Heart, Madonna plays a stripper or whore.

Which is why, Rose, in Titanic, says: "Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls." Jack draws French prostitutes in Paris.

Jack is short for Jackal, as in the film starring Superman, Christopher Reeve, called The Rose and the Jackal (1990). It was released on April 16, Pope Benedict XVI's birthday. The name Benedict (Benediktos in Greek) totals 666 according to the Fathers of the Church.

Who is the actress who plays the (old) Rose in Titanic? Gloria Frances Stuart. Notice her middle name is Frances, just like Diana's middle name is Frances. Diana is said to be descended from the Scottish Royal House of Stuart.

Who plays Rose's mother? Actress Frances Fisher. Diana's mother is named Frances. What is Rose's mother named in Titanic? Ruth. What is Diana's mother's name? Frances Ruth Roche.

Rose in Titanic, played by an actress Kate Winslet from England, refers to...

Goodbye England's Rose

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: The Antichrist in Hollywood Films

Post by Barbara »

Glad to hear from you, Cyprian ! As always, you produce stunning analyses, leaving us wide-eyed at all the hidden connections.

I see you have a new avatar. I liked the other really a lot, but this Icon is nice too.

One thing I have to say is that NOW I know WHY I never had the slightest inclination to watch ANY of these movies. Even supposedly GP-rated ones like Chariots of Fire. I always felt repulsed by the film. I had no curiosity even to hear what the plot was about. When told it was about runners, I thought "Why would I be interested in THAT ?"

I never even considered going to see it, no matter how "wholesome" people and reviews made it out to be.

So you can imagine about the rest of the above-named movies, songs, videos, etc. It's a little more difficult for me to follow the brilliant points that Cyprian makes, therefore. But with a little effort and paying close attention, plus remembering the gist of previous commentaries by him, I think I am able to vaguely grasp the details. The overall theses are easy to understand.

Where on earth is Diana today, then ? And why was this faked ? To create a worldwide outpouring of sympathy, thus paving the way for a broader acceptance of Harry when he eventually gets to the throne ?

Last edited by Barbara on Sun 29 May 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Now, to me the Pont de l'Alma was named to celebrate the French defeat of the Russians in the Crimean War [ 20 Sept 1854 ]. I wasn't completely sure of that. I had never heard of the bridge itself, having screened out all the Diana hysteria. I checked quickly wikipedia. Yes, the Pont de l'Alma was built to commemorate that victory, very quickly in fact. It was opened less than 2 years later, in early April 1856. Pretty amazing feat !

That is quite interesting about the word "almah" meaning Virgin in Hebrew. Is this how the Mother of God is described in the Scriptures, using that particular word ? I didn't know that.

Alma also means "soul" in I think Latin ; almas means "diamond" in some Middle Eastern languages. The latter is a Sufi term which has to do with the polishing of the soul like a diamond, as far as I know. Further connections might be made with the Diana incident perhaps, too, with these meanings. Though Cyprian has covered about every base possible. It is breathtaking how thorough his analyses are. We are fortunate to have him to wake up us slumberers.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

What about the idea that this Caledon character could be a reminder of Scotland ? Cyprian brought up Princess Diana's Scottish heritage. All students of Roman history are aware that Caledonia was the Roman name for the area which comprises the nation later named Scotland. The Caledonians were fierce tribes who knew little but war ; they were quite uncivilized. Sounds like appropriate predecessors for the red-haired, wild "prince harry".

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I followed your link, Cyprian, to Dodi Fayed. His ridiculous-sounding first name always put me off : I had no curiosity to learn anything about him.

Now I see that Dodi's mother was the sister of the famous Saudi zillionaire [ note : not always making money in the most reputable ways - ] Adnan Khashoggi. Fascinating !

That, by the way, is a relatively rare phenomenon : an Egyptian - Saudi marriage. Why ? Because Egyptians, even the poorest fellahin, see themselves as inheritors of a highly developed culture dating back many thousands of years. Whereas they view the Saudis as not just recent arrivals on the scene of civilization, but as uncouth. Hence the Arabs of the land of the Nile do not hesitate to unapologetically look down on their brother Arabs across the Red Sea on the Arabian Peninsula, whether Saudis or those from the UAE [ Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaima, etc. ] All this just from memory/anecdote.

Then, of interest for the True Orthodox, we learn that Dodi Fayed was originally buried in - Brookwood Cemetery.
The site of the St Edward the Martyr Brotherhood, which joined SiR in protest over the 2007 MP - rocor amalgamation.

Now, Cyprian, do you think Dodi also was left alive ? What is the true story of that bizarre incident ? Have you unearthed any evidence of where the purported participants in the Illuminati drama may be at this time ? A South Seas island where they will be kept quiet ?!

The more I think of it, the more unbelievable that 'cover story' is. Why would these stupidly named paparazzi [ that was interesting about the possible connection to "Papa Ratzinger" - imaginative of you ! ] be "chasing" the 2 D's - Diana and Dodi [ what a ridiculous sounding pair, honestly. Couldnt someone with a more dignified name have been selected ?! ]. Yet the world fell for that lame-seeming tale.

Your idea of the parallel to Greek mythology with Pan or any of the less disciplined gods CHASING a chaste nymph is very astute. Why is that such a theme in mythology ? I know there were several stories of this same paradigm.
Maybe the Ill., which probably would worship Pan if they got a chance, for he was synonymous with lechery and depravity, figured this was a catchy theme to reenact in modern France with 'celebrities', who one might suggest are the contemporary replacements for gods and goddesses of ancient southern Europe.

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Christ is risen!

Barbara,

Indeed, Chariots of Fire is all about runners and running, and was executive produced by Diana's supposed lover, Dodi Fayed, whose birthday is April 15, the date of the Boston Marathon bombings, as well as the date the Titanic sank, and the date Lincoln died. None of this is a coincidence, but was purposely contrived.

Do you see how the runners are running in flames? This is a reference to the bombings of the runners in the Boston Marathon.

Look at how the star of the film has a 451 as his number. This is simply 154 in reverse, i.e. 15 April, date of the Marathon.

The actor who stars in the film and is wearing the 451 on the poster is Ian Charleson, as in son of Charles, Prince of Wales. The Games of the VIII Olympiad which were held in Paris, France in 1924 are featured toward the end of the film, and David, Prince of Wales, who attended these Olympic Games, is also featured. He meets the star Liddell and encourages him to run the race on Sunday.

Sandy, who is red haired, is Liddell's running coach. He says in the film:

Sandy: "That I will, Mrs L. If they do transgress, I will pop all the details on a postcard. You can read all about it before you can say Marco Polo"
Eric Liddell: "Cost you a fortune in postage stamps."
Sandy: "Don't worry. I shall protect my investment. I'm going to rule you with a rod of iron"

First of all, the Sandy with red hair mentioning Marco Polo is a reference to red-haired Prince Harry, for Prince Harry has the exact same birthday as Marco Polo, 15 September. I have mentioned previously how Diana is the Great Whore of Babylon, the Sandy Hooker, and how Prince Harry was most-likely conceived, or at least they want us to believe he was conceived (in an elaborately staged occult fashion) on December 14, 1983, which is nine months before his birthday. Sandy Hook Elementary was orchestrated to occur on December 14 to associate Prince Harry with Sandy Hook.

The red-haired Sandy says to his runner: "I'm going to rule you with a rod of iron". This is a messianic reference to Christ.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The whole film is filled with messianic references and to the herald and forerunner of Antichrist, the False Prophet.

That is why the character Sybil, girlfriend of Harold Abrahams, the Jewish co-star in the film, says: "Harold, you ran like a god."
Harold is for herald, as in Hermes (Mercury) the herald and messenger of Zeus. Hermes is depicted as fleet-footed, wearing the talaria, the winged shoes, is he not?

Talaria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talaria

Talaria (Latin: talaria, Ancient Greek: πτηνοπέδιλος; πτερόεντα πέδιλα) are winged sandals, a symbol of the Greek messenger god Hermes (Roman equivalent Mercury).

"The Persian Sibyl was said to be a prophetic priestess presiding over the Apollonian Oracle; though her location remained vague enough so that she might be called the "Babylonian Sibyl", the Persian Sibyl is said to have foretold the exploits of Alexander the Great."

The Olympics are dedicated to Apollo the twin brother of Diana, and just as the film poster to Chariots of Fire features a flaming torch, so the Olympic torch is one of its most recognizable symbols.

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Barbara,

Just take it a little at a time. For instance, contemplate the following for a moment.

The goddess Diana is honored by the festival of torches in August. (Nemoralia)
The Summer Olympics are usually held in August, and the Olympics are held in honor of Apollo, Diana's twin.
The Olympics feature a torch which is lit in a pagan ceremony, and carried around all over the world with great fanfare.
Chariots of Fire features a flaming torch on the film cover.
Chariots of Fire's executive producer is Dodi Fayed, who supposedly died with Diana in the crash in Paris.
In Paris, right next to where Diana supposedly crashed and died, there is a torch, the Flamme de la Liberté (Flame of Liberty) Here it is on Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Flamm ... 8821?hl=en
The Flamme de la Liberté (Flame of Liberty) became an unofficial memorial for Diana, Princess of Wales, after her staged death.
At Diana's fake funeral, openly homosexual satanist Sir Elton John sang to Diana, "This torch we'll always carry, For our nation's golden child."

Can all of these references to Diana, Princess of Wales, and the torch associated with the virgin goddess Diana be merely a coincidence? or perhaps is there something greater being methodically orchestrated on a global scale?

Here are statues of Artemis/Diana holding the torch(es) in the Vatican museum: