Justice Antonin Scalia found dead, 2/13/2016

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Justice Antonin Scalia found dead, 2/13/2016

Post by Maria »

More information: his death might not have been natural.

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.

"He was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap," he said.
Scalia,79, did not have a pulse and his body was cold, and after consulting with a doctor at a hospital in Alpine, Poindexter concluded resuscitation would have been futile

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/ ... 830372.php

Do you know anyone who sleeps with a pillow over his head? If there is a light that comes from the window, people either wear a face mask or turn away from the source of light.

Since his bed clothes were unwrinkled, could he have been killed with one of those CIA cardic pen weapons, dressed, and carefully placed in bed? That his body was cold indicates that he might have died rather soon after entering his room for the night.

On the other hand, sources say that he was tired that day, and did not do any hunting, but briefly got out of the car, walked around, and then got back into the car, so he could have died almost immediately upon retiring. But why the pillow over his head?

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

Another reason why he might have been killed just surfaced:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... cates-say/

WASHINGTON, Feb 16 (Reuters) - A vote to block the Obama administration's ambitious climate regulation was one of Antonin Scalia's last acts as a Supreme Court justice. His sudden death may have opened a new path to the rule's survival.

Scalia died Saturday. Four days earlier, he voted with the other conservative members of the high court to put a hold on the administration's plans to implement the Clean Power Plan while it is litigated.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Antonin Scalia is a willing agent of the masons, no different than any of the other enemies of Christ on the Supreme Court. He is not a Christian and is not venerable in any way. He merely pretended to be conservative, because that is the script he has been handed. Others are given the role of being liberal. Nevertheless, they are all agents on the court, working for the masons. Supreme Court votes are all scripted ahead of time. They are not voting independently. They vote as they are instructed by their superiors.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I certainly agree with the latter sentences ; I don't know enough about him to assess his true religious feeling.

My instinct is that he was not as sincere as we would all assume. Something rings false about him ; perhaps the explanation is what Cyprian believes. Or something similar.

Nonetheless, I caught sight of a headline from the New York Post today asserting that A.S. had been poisoned.
I guess that idea is gaining currency with mainstream media readers ?

No matter what, it's still a loss. But then, the whole idea of an impartial Supreme Court is the biggest loss.

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Here is something I wrote about Scalia on my Facebook a week and a half ago, on the day of his staged funeral. Much more could be said about this psy-op, and the deliberate connection to the Dick Cheney accidental shooting while hunting psy-op.

Antonin Scalia is no Christian. He is an agent of the Illuminati. All members of the Supreme Court are loyal agents installed by the Masons, and all the votes are scripted ahead of time. The justices vote as they are instructed to vote by their masters in the Sanhedrin.

Hollywood, the propaganda arm of the Illuminati, reveals ahead of time, in their productions, their plans to install, not only presidents, prime ministers, popes, and patriarchs, but also governors and supreme court justices.

The film First Monday in October (1981) ritually publishes Hollywood's foreknowledge of plans to install Supreme Court justices such as Sandra Day O'Connor, Antonin Scalia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, etc.

The film is also about their future plans to execute the Clarence Thomas―Anita Hill sexual harassment staged psy-op, during his confirmation hearings.

Clarence Thomas Supreme Court nomination
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_ ... nomination

One will notice that Clarence Thomas was nominated for the Supreme Court on July 1, 1991, Princess Diana's birthday.
I am not going to explain in explicit detail how the whole film is about the "odd couple" Scalia and Ginsburg. My posts are not generating enough interest to bother.

There are plenty of press reports calling Scalia and Ginsburg the "odd couple". Here is one from the Washington Post:

What made the friendship between Scalia and Ginsburg work
https://www.washingtonpost.com/postever ... ship-work/

"Nino and RBG, the court’s most famous odd couple friendship, the subject of the recent comic opera “Scalia/Ginsburg,” stood as an example of warmth and professionalism across traditional divides. For Ginsburg, who has been outnumbered throughout her career, it was also about making the institution work, no matter their disagreements."

If folks want to spend a couple hours of their time seeing proof that Supreme Court justices are groomed for many years in advance by the Illuminati, be my guest. The film can be viewed online here:

First Monday in October
http://putlocker.is/watch-first-monday- ... ocker.html

The film is about the first woman Supreme Court justice in history, and surprise, surprise, Sandra Day O'Connor is nominated by President Reagan just two days before the release of the film. Nice timing.

I have written briefly in the past how Walter Matthau (who shares the same birthday as Justice William Rehnquist) was used by Hollywood to reveal their plans to perpetrate the tsunami in Japan. The digits of Matthau's birthday 10.01.1920 simply total 3/11.
Antonin Scalia's birthday is on March 11, the day they would deliberately trigger the tsunami.

Matthau starred in the Odd Couple (1968) with Jack Lemmon, and this film First Monday in October (1981) is about the "odd couple" Scalia and Ginsburg.

First Monday in October (film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mon ... ber_(film)

Walter Matthau's character has the exact same personality as Scalia.
Is it necessary for me to go through the whole film? The newly appointed woman to the Supreme Court is named Ruth—as in Ruth Bader Ginsburg. (Bader means "full moon" in Arabic).

The actress who plays her is named Jill Clayburgh, so let's simply take her first name from the film Ruth, and couple it with the
surname of the actress playing her, Clayburgh.

Ruth Clayburgh ... Ruth Ginsburg.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Jewish, and this actress Clayburgh's father came from a rich Jewish family.
The "odd couple" Scalia and Ginsburg both grew up in New York City, and so did the "odd couple" of actors, Matthau and Clayburgh, who portray them as Supreme Court justices in this film. Scalia is listed as being born in Trenton, NJ, but his family moved to New York City when he was 3 years old.

For those keeping track, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was born March 15, 1933. Every single one of the digits of her birthday are odd.
I don't blame anyone for not wanting to waste 90+ minutes watching this worthless Hollywood occult ritual, but perhaps some might want to spend just a minute or two fast forwarding to 1:05:00 (65 minutes) into the film I linked above. Or one can download the subtitles.

Matthau asks Ruth out on a sort of friendly "date," just like Scalia and Ginsburg are said to spend lots of time together outside of their work environment.

Ruth asks: "What time?"
Dan (Matthau): "3 o'clock"
Ruth: "Make it 3:15"

Are we to suppose that it is just a coincidence that the film makers choose to have the newly appointed Supreme Court justice character Ruth choose the time of 3:15 for their "date" and Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's birthday is 3/15?
"Beware the ides of March..."

At the end of the film, Matthau (i.e. Scalia) has a heart attack, and right after this is disclosed in the film, he falls asleep on Ruth's couch. Hmm... sounds kind of like how they claim Scalia died in his sleep of a heart attack.

The staged death of Scalia is also shown well in advance in the Season 5, Episode 18 episode of Family Guy:

Meet the Quagmires
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_the_Quagmires

Season 5, episode 18 for 5/18 Mount St. Helens. You see, First Monday in October (1981) is all about their plans to deliberately erupt volcanoes.

That is why Ruth's maiden name Bader refers to the full moon, and the film starts off with Matthau climbing a mountain, and ends with Matthau and Clayburgh "climbing the mountain" of steps to the Supreme Court.

Scalia was appointed to the court in 1986, and Ginsburg in 1993, in both cases several years after this film was released in 1981.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Fascinating ! I had no clue about this 'odd couple' - even that term strikes a bad note to my ear.
I never had any wish to see that movie you talked about which foreshadowed this unlikely pair. It sounded stupid but also kind of dark.

Well, even worse is the actual friendship of Scalia with such a person as her. That really seems weird.
Not congruent with a religious Christian ! You are right 100 % about Scalia not being one. His face looks empty and
vacant. Scary, to me. More like what one would see as a pawn of the Illuminati.

The Ides of March clue is really interesting. It's true, why would her character say "Make it 3:15". There is no reason for that to be added into a script otherwise.

To change the subject for a second, was Justice William Rehnquist as bad as the rest ?
Why would I wonder ? Well, his son was in a class of mine, American Constitutional History. Everyone oohed and awed, whispering "There goes ____[ whatever his first name was ] Rehnquist. His father is..."
At the time, the Supreme Court position sounded so highly prestigious. In reality, though, was the father as suspicious as the rest of these justices whom you have mentioned ?

I remember the hoopla over Sandra Day O'Connor's appointment. I never had any interest in reading about her decisions. Do you have any comments exposing her ? Or just the same "general Illuminati agent" label ?

I also well remember the media coverage of Anita Hill's testimony, full of trashy revolting detail. So that was a psy-op ?
You think it was all made up ? For what goal ?? To keep the American public occupied with tasteless garbage ?
All I recall is that Clarence Thomas was a conservative, and expected to help weight the court to that side.
But you are saying that he was just another one of the same ?

Also, Cyprian, your posts DO generate immense interest. Probably a lot of people are intimidated to comment, fearing censors. Or peer pressure to not agree with unusual ideas. Even doubters would find themselves starting
to think in a new way after reading a few of your thoroughly documented exposes.

So never underestimate the effectiveness of your well-expounded theories.

You must realize, too, that some of this information can be overwhelming. It takes time to absorb.
And even a lot of repetition before one can fully grasp your analyses. Be patient with us slow ones, therefore !

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Here is something very brief pasted from my Facebook that I wrote about why the Illuminati chose to install Sandra Day O'Connor. Yes, the Clarence Thomas — Anita Hill sexual harassment scandal was completely staged by all the parties ahead of time as occult theater for the masses. As I said in my other post, Clarence Thomas ("twin") was nominated on July 1, 1991 Diana's 30th birthday.

Since Supreme Court justices are all pre-arranged long ahead of time, there must be a reason they pick someone like Sandra Day O'Connor to be the first woman justice in history. Ruth Loomis in the film represents both Sandra Day O'Connor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Sandra is for Sandy, as in the Sandy Hooker, the Prostitute/Whore of Babylon
Day - a pet name for David ... as in Prince Henry Charles Albert David,

Day Name Meaning
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=day

O'Connor - as I mentioned in my post about Schwarzenegger and Sarah ("princess") Connor in The Terminator films, Connor means hound-lover, as in the hounds of Diana.

St. Hippolytus of Rome (3rd century)
Refutation of All Heresies

"But after he discontinues uttering these jests, a fiery Æsculapius appears upon the floor. Then, placing in the midst a pot full of water, he invokes all the deities, and they are present. For any one who is by, glancing into the pot, will behold them all, and Diana leading on her baying hounds."

One can observe references to the baying hounds of Diana and these raging hounds tearing apart Actaeon in the film about the adult Antichrist: Omen 3: The Final Conflict

it's about 46-49 minutes into the film

Omen 3 The Final Conflict