A word of warning - Metropolitan Daniel Mogutnov

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: A word of warning - Metropolitan Daniel Mogutnov

Post by Barbara »

Yes ! A parallel case active at the same time ! The proliferation of fake Orthodox hierarchs is astounding.
I was meaning to get back to that thread, I just forgot.

By the way, the notification feature is one of the best things that has happened to this Forum ! I was able to see that you had commented and arrive right here. Rather than happen upon your reply a few days later. Or a month...or even a year !
It really is beneficial for lively discussions. Thanks go to Anastasios for finding and adding this function.

Agios_Irineos

Re: A word of warning - Metropolitan Daniel Mogutnov

Post by Agios_Irineos »

Met. Daniel has also been very active on the internet attacking other bishops. It is important to know about these false claims of consecration as part of judging the credibility of the speaker. Thank you for this post.