Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Agios_Irineos

Re: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Post by Agios_Irineos »

Maria wrote:

Ambrose might have fallen into disfavor with the Kentucky Schismatic Group, so it appears that a new prelate who is a married Cardinal is now being courted by Kentucky.

Here are his credentials. Folks, if this were fiction, nobody would believe it. It cannot get any stranger than this.

http://www.rutherfordjohnson.org/bio.html

This guy is hilarious. He also thinks he is a prince of a made up country. He made a guy from our area an Anglican “bishop” under him. That same guy is now a ROCOR-MP priest. Straight out of Crazy-Anglicanism into ROCOR world Orthodoxy.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Agios_Irineos, is it possible for you to say WHICH Rocor MP priest this is ? Amazing.

That fake bio shows signs of almost psychotic imaginings.
The text is hard to read, as it's so permeated with lies and delusions of grandeur.

But the pictures say everything. How about this one of "The Count and Countess de Animie" ? Note that the purported Countess is identified with neither 1st nor maiden name.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Oh thank you. It's telling that 2 of the consecrators together with the one consecrated ALL left this alphabet soup of a "jurisdiction".

Apparently the "Cardinal" speaks Italian, while the Lockhart Texas Rocor-MP Priest teaches Latin, Philosophy and another subject or 2 at San Antonio College.

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

The man has a lot of money to burn and a brain to churn out narcissistic fantasies.
Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

OperationSurvival wrote:Mr. Madison, where did you get that complete letter of Abp. Ambrose to Abp. Gregory? I would like to verify its authenticity.

Thank you and God bless.

Hello OperationSurvival,

Do you have any news from Boston, KY? Is Father Pfeiffer still collaborating with Archbishop Ambrose?

I recently saw a YouTube video where confirmation was being given out, are these people in the video disciples of Father Pfeiffer?

I would be curious to know what your thoughts are with respect to the appendage that is Boston, KY orbiting Bishop Richard Williamson in late 2019. The Good Bishop is frail now in his YouTube videos and will not live forever; would you be able to speculate on whether "the 3" will carry on in silence while Father Pfeiffer has a bull horn, that is to say, to bully the minds (and money) of the faithful into his camp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1XnLA9Trc
Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Does Bishop Richard Williamson seem ill, then ? I didn't realize he has become aged and frail. Time goes by for everyone, I guess.

Yes, Madison Grant, you succinctly summed up the 'Cardinal' !