Sudden Impulse Rain; Strange Weather Phenomena

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Sudden Impulse Rain; Strange Weather Phenomena

Post by Maria »

Look at these three Weather Channel videos.

In the first weather channel video linked below, the meteorologist describes subtropical storm Dolores' sudden impact on Southern California, not only causing flooding in San Diego and in Los Angeles, which brought the San Bernardino wild fire under control but also effectively cutting off commerce between California and Arizona by creating a massive sinkhole on the Interstate 10 freeway.

http://www.weather.com/news/weather/vid ... a-flooding

Then viewing the next video, the same Weather Channel meteorologist, Ari Sarsalari, expresses surprise at a new type of storm that he labels a "pulse rain" or "sudden impulse rainstorm" where the upper atmosphere suddenly becomes unexplainedly heated and then unleashes a thunderburst of heavy downpours.

http://www.weather.com/storms/tornado/n ... acker-page

Then, there is this third weather channel video, which shows the storm clouds being steered up through Los Angeles and San Francisco, through Nevada, then to Colorado, and down into New Mexico and in Texas, completely bypassing Arizona which usually has a monsoon during this time of year with lots of rain. Notice that Arizona has not had any significant rainfall for the past two weeks.

http://www.weather.com/news/weather/vid ... e-west-get

With Star Wars technology developed by the U.S. Government and used at HAARP, strange weather phenomenon are now possible as part of "weather wars" where not only cloud seeding causes storms, but also directed lasers can cause the upper atmosphere to become suddenly very hot and trigger a burst of heavy rains, lightning, and thunderstorms, or these lasers can disperse clouds and cause them to go in another direction ...away from Arizona and toward Texas, which has had unusual flooding. Does this explain the strange weather patterns in Texas? I think so.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Re: Sudden Impulse Rain - weather channel

Post by Cyprian »

Thank you for your research efforts, Maria.

The first video link you posted is broken. The second link directs us to a different video than the one you described, and I think perhaps the third video link worked properly.

I would simply like to reiterate that "Star Wars" and HAARP-like technology did not begin in the 1980's and 1990's, as is commonly believed, but in fact, several decades prior. Nikola Tesla was conducting electromagnetic experiments in the atmosphere on a large scale in the late 1800's in Colorado Springs.

History Channel - That's Impossible Weather Warfare (44:18)

or an excerpt from the same History Channel program:

How To Cause An Earthquake - Tectonic Weaponry (10:22)

Tesla: Master of Lightning
http://www.pbs.org/tesla/

Here is a resource:

Tesla Writings
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/contents.htm

here are just a few samples:

Tuned Lightning, English Mechanic and World of Science, March 8, 1907
Tesla's Wireless Torpedo, New York Times, March 19, 1907
Tesla's New Device Like Bolts of Thor, New York Times, December 8, 1915
Tesla's Views on Electricity and the War, The Electrical Experimenter, August 1917
Rain Can Be Controlled and Hydraulic Force Provided . . . , Syracuse Herald, ca. February 29, 1920
Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power 'Round Earth, Brooklyn Eagle, July 10, 1932
Tesla 'Harnesses' Cosmic Energy, Philadelphia Public Ledger, November 2, 1933
Tesla Invents Peace Ray, New York Sun, July 10, 1934
Dr. Tesla Visions the End of Aircraft In War, Every Week Magazine, October 21, 1934
The New Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy Through Natural Media, circa May 16, 1935
A Machine to End War, Liberty, February 1935
Tesla Predicts Ships Powered by Shore Beam, New York Herald Tribune, May 5, 1935
Tesla Tries to Prevent World War II, Prodigal Genius, 1944 — Unpublished Chapter 34

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Very interesting, Cyprian.

Yes, those first two videos have disappeared or have been replaced, so I wonder if that weatherman is still at his job.

That weatherman had another video on a similar topic, so all three videos which talked about Sudden Impulse Rain were pulled. Obviously he said something that the Weather Channel either did not like or want us to hear.

This is weird.

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

As I write this, we have another flash thunderstorm. We've had some dousies lately. I haven't heard such loud thunder claps in a long time. I can never tell whether (weather - haha) it will rain or shine. I don't even know what to wear anymore. I check the weather channel, but they will change their analysis over the course of the day.

But, my question is this. What is the purpose of creating all this weather craziness? You can list all the anomalies and weather experiments, but what is the purpose of them (the controllers) being so dedicated to it? I tried to check the links, but my computer froze up.

Tesla was also involved in time travel experiments. How is that connected to the weather? BTW. I don't believe that man can manipulate time. Only God can for the obvious reason....He's God. St. John Maximovitch was seen in two places at the same time. But, that's another thread.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Here in California, we appear to be on a manufactured drought. It is just plain weird that huge systems will approach us and then VAPORIZE before our very eyes. The weather channel keeps changing its predictions. It is not even 50 percent accurate anymore.

Something weird is happening. Even my friends in Arizona notice that their weather patterns are not the same as before.

Anyway, my husband has been reading ARL magazine, which is a professional magazine that discusses the Solar Cycles, weather, Ham Radio, and other communications. In that article, there was a scientific article that discussed weather modification, which is not a conspiracy theory as the U.S. Air Force came out with a report in 1996::
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025.

Although the disclaimer says that it is fictional, it has become reality as new companies are advertising weather modification to create the perfect weather for weddings.

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Disclaimer
2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The
views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the
United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.
This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release.

Listen to these two videos.
Xenios has listened to them and agrees with what was stated as top scientists have been interviewed in these videos.

44 minutes long. Weather warfare technology is discussed including the seeding of clouds, how droughts, flooding rains, hurricanes, and earthquakes can be caused. How hurricanes can be prevented and how lightning strikes may be directed. Most of this technology is already here and is in use.

Note: All the news media were reporting that drones with lasers were interfering with firefighters and preventing them from bringing the July 2015 San Bernardino forest fire under control. Then almost miraculously, a sudden drenching storm flooded Southern California and then put out the fires. This seemed planned as the local Weather Channel was surprised and did not accurately predict this.

one hour long. Militarized lasers, microwave weapons, and plasma shields. Science Fiction has become reality as these weapons are already in use, and will become more prevalent in this 21st century.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

Joanna,

That is an excellent question. It doesn't serve much purpose to merely identify that there are wicked men in positions of power, servants of Satan, manipulating the elements and nature. To benefit from this knowledge, we must discern what is their ultimate aim or goal.

In a word, the answer to your question is, this is all for: Antichrist. All this technological manipulation of the elements is to prepare the way for the Antichrist, "whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

Christians have been taught the signs of the end of the world and the consummation of all things:

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. ―Matthew 24:4-8

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: ―Matthew 24:29

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. ―Luke 21:25-26

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? ―2 Peter 3:10-12

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. ―Revelation 11:6

Earthquakes in diverse places, the sea and the waves roaring (tsunamis/tidal waves/storm surges), the stars falling from heaven (meteor/comet strikes) the elements melting, drought from lack of rain, volcanic eruptions (sea turning to blood), etc. are all connected to the consummation of all things, and the second coming of Christ.

Since Christians recognize that Christ has already come, it will be necessary for Antichrist to seek to deceive us by imitating Christ's second coming. Since the second coming of Christ is preceded by many signs and wonders (including the natural phenomena enumerated above), it will be necessary for the servants of Antichrist to prepare all sorts of signs and wonders in the earth, sea, and the heavens, in order to convince Christians that the return of Christ is imminent. When the Antichrist is made manifest, he will also perform numerous miracles himself, including seemingly dying, and rising from the dead.

That is the ultimate purpose of this international cabal, which has been perpetrating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, hurricanes and typhoons, tornadoes, drought, lightning, thunderstorms, flooding, (supposed) meteor strikes, etc.

The two holy prophets of God, Enoch and Elijah, will be endowed with the power to shut up heaven so that it does not rain during their prophecy. Assuredly, Antichrist will desire to imitate these miracles via his false prophets.

That is why it is critical for Christians to recognize and understand that it is technologically feasible to manipulate the elements and cause these cataclysmic phenomena in nature, so people do not falsely ascribe signs to God what is in reality coming from Antichrist and his servants, with the aid of the demons.

We see this already taking place, for many have been led astray by these lying signs and wonders which are already happening in our time. There are a number of Messianic/Protestant groups out there making claims that whenever the United States attempts to force Israel to make concessions and give up land, that some sort of earthquake or storm or natural disaster quickly follows. Hence simple-minded Christians who do not understand the Faith very well are easily beguiled into supporting the Antichrist Jewish state.

The thought has not occurred to them that the politicians, who are given marching orders by the secret society whom they have sworn to serve, to go out and pass resolutions or sign treaties forcing concessions upon the Zionist state, are part of the same secret society that is perpetrating the earthquakes, hurricanes, and such. So it is not difficult for them to orchestrate the cause and effect of these events to coincide.

As America Has Done To Israel Paperback – March 4, 2008
by John McTernan

Is America on a collision course with God?

There is a direct correlation between the alarming number of massive disasters striking America and her leaders pressuring Israel to surrender her land for "peace."

Costing hundreds of lives and causing hundreds of billions of dollars' damage, dozens of disasters including devastating earthquakes, raging fires, hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, and violent tornadoes have hit America–and always within twenty–four hours of putting pressure on Israel.

What can you do as an individual––and what can America do––to change the direction of our country in relation to Israel and prevent the increasing number of calamities?

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

That is really strange about the possibility of the manufactured drought in California, Maria.
Are quite few discerning observers aware of that ? Or just you and Xenios and associates ?

I do not recall if we have discussed the "WHY" of that drought. Cyprian will be glad to clue us in there, I am very sure !

Really EXCELLENT ANALYSIS, Cyprian, of the reasoning behind all the weather alterations. I never thought of that at all.
[Will he be Harry ?!]

Tying it in with clamping down on the occupier of Palestine is illuminating [pardon the expression]. I never knew that these - usually born-agains - thought like THIS ! What irrational thinking. Apparently the evil forces are aiming to cash in on every false belief this fairly strong voting bloc has. Or is it for other reasons ?

Brilliant !