ND monks will be homeless without your help.

Moderators: Mark Templet, Mark Templet

Stavrophore Monk John

Update to ND monks..

Post by Stavrophore Monk John »

Dear In Christ:

Glory to God...

We had a man approach us today on our property and he will be back at 4 PM today and he wants to purchase one of our small houses, so please, everyone on the list, pray he purchases it.....

We have not received any funds from anyone on the list, and if we do get a donation and sell our house as well, we will then send you back your donation, as of right now dear Brethren, we have not received anything....

but we do understand your skepticism, and please know then, YOUR HOLY PRAYERS MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING TO US, SO PLEASE KNOW JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SEND US ALMS, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A BAD PERSON, NO , NOWADAYS, WE ALL MUST BE VERY CAREFUL, BUT WE ASSURE YOU WE ARE MONKS....

SO INSTEAD OF ALMS, WE ASK YOU TO PRAY DAILY AND ESPECIALLY TODAY BETWEEN 1:3o AND 4 PM CENTRAL TIME, so we can sell this house, and if we sell to our neighbor, we shall let you know, and if anyone already did send anything, we shall send it back to you right away.....

May the Lord our Christ God grace you all, it HAD TO BE YOUR PRAYERS FOR WE DID NOT PUT AD IN PAPER TO SELL THIS HOUSE, HE JUST WALKED ON OUR MONASTERY AND ASKED IF HE COULD BUY IT...

surely YOUR PRAYERS, ON THIS LIST ARE MOST POWERFUL WITH OUR CHRIST GOD AND HIS ALL PURE MOTHER, THE THEOTOKOS..

THANK YOU, DEAR ONES IN CHRIST FOR YOUR PRAYERS....

HOLY NATIVITY SKETE....

GOD BLESS YOU...

CONTINUE TO PRAY.....

Monk John

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Dear Father John,

As for my alms, you keep them even if you sell the house. I keep you in my prayers.

Suaidan
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Re: response to Orthodoxy or death and to list.

Post by Suaidan »

Stavrophore Monk John wrote:

Dear Ones in Christ.

"Lord Isus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner, amin.

Our fax machine and our printer went out, and we do not have much time and we just don't have the strength to send out to each person who would want us to fax showing our bills, etc.....

Fr. Dionysi didn't have to do this, thank the Lord and I understand skepticism, so i am not affronted in any way...

Fr. Andrei knows we were with Old Believers...

Fr. Andrei Maklakov knows us...

we couldn't possibly send this out, our bills...

have to photo copy all the bills, no copier, etc....

so please, we are who we say we are, and ck with Fr. Andrei Maklakov of ROAC-under His Eminence Metropolitan Valentine, we just don't have health and time to do the way you say Orthodoxy or Death, I do understnad your skepticism and today one must be very careful.....

If others over pay us, and all our bills were paid, we would send you back the funds.....

if you do prefer to send check, that is ok also, it is just that we are desperate and by the time your check arrived, we would possibly be homeless. takes several days for your check to arrive, and 1O days in our account...

because we can't write on your check, it must stay within the account for days....

Our Post office box is down the road..

P.O. Box 325-Karlsruhe, ND 58744....

we are only 1 mile from po box...

but actual monastery address is: Holy Nativity Skete....

Rural Route #1-Box 35A-Voltaire, ND 58792 The postal person in Karlsruhe, ND is aware we are monks, so we now have given you the actual location , our address, and if you feel better with a check, sending that to us, that is fine.....

I see now how some would be skeptical Orthodoxy or Death, so thank you dear Brother, this will help then....

no, we are seeking to rob anyone, just some alms to help us until we can get on our feet dear brother in Christ God. Thank You for your love, and please, also pray for us....

If you want to send check, maybe that is best.....

send to: Holy Nativity of the Mother of God Skete Rural Route 31-Box 35A-Voltaire, North Dakota 58792.......

Once you talk to Fr. Maklakov, he will let you know he is aware of us....

please, do pray and be at peace, we will give receipts to each and all who help us, signed from our monastery. Thank You. monks of ND
stavrophore monk fr. john tryon. Lord Isus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner, amin."

I have not enough money, I am in Russia. But I can supplicate all the saints I pass by, and when I get paid I will do as much as I can! But it will not be much.

Stavrophore Monk John

ND monks update

Dear in Christ:

Glory to God.

The man who wanted to buy our house has not contacted us, and when we call, no answer for several days now, so we know how satan will do all he can to try to defeat us, but Glory to God, we have the Holy Theotokos who is more powerful than all hell and every devil, so we ask you to keep praying for us....

whatever you send, no matter how small that donation, in God's eyes, truly, it came from your heart, and we know You will be Graced and Blessed....

Today we received $2O.OO cash from Massachussetts, we do not have permission to list the people's names, but we are very grateful...The other day we received cash to put down on minimum due on our phone: $65.21, that is paid now...

but we owe $107.OO on the phone and all we listed, fuel, etc....

please, we accept the widow's mite dear Brethren, and how hard it is to beg, but as you know Monks can beg if their means of income has stopped.....

we hope to go forth and become self sufficient again, but until that time, please come to our aid.....

I didn't mean to imply we don't need your help or would not accept your donation, please forgive, we accept WITH DEEPEST OF GRATITUDE, AND KNOW WE SHALL PRAY DAILY, DAY AND NIGHT FOR YOU. So we now have 2 donations...

it does take a while to get the mail to us..

from Massachussetts, it took 5 days, so please, continue to pray, those who can send, please, we beg you, yes, we need help, and those who cannot send anything...

we KNOW ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS ARE AVAILING MUCH...

PRAY ALSO WE CAN CONTACT THIS MAN WHO WANTED TO BUY OUR SMALL HOUSE ON THE PROPERTY...

IT IS LIKE HE FELL OFF THE EARTH...

PRAY FOR US DEAR BRETHREN AND KNOW WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL..

ONE DAY WE PRAY TO
HAVE WAYS TO SELL RELIGIOUS ITEMS, WE DO NOT WANT TO BEG, WE WANT TO BE SELF SUFFICIENT....

PRAY FOR US, PRAY FOR US, PRAY FOR US AND GOD BLESS YOU...

We still have need to pay car insurance, fuel, etc....

i hope i can keep one of our monks from going out in -4O degrees and lower , but once you help us, he will get job, secular , he said to help us......

I have a leaky heart valve, no hospitilization, this is why we need help for now.

May God Bless You.

"Lord Isus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner, Amin."

Stavrophore Monk Fr. John

Stavrophore Monk John

house we tried to sell, deal fell through, please pray.

Dear in Christ.

Glory to God.

The man called us finally, and said the house we have for sell is too small , thus the deal fell through...

we abandon ourselves to God and to all on the list who will send donation to keep us afloat, we beg you, in His all Holy Name and the All Pure Mother of God, the Bogoroditsa...t

he Theotokos and all our God Bearing Saints...

please, above all, pray for us.

God Bless You.

Stavrophore Monk Fr. John and monks.
Holy Nativity of the Theotokos Skete

Stavrophore Monk John

Nuns help Monastery in ND

Dear in Christ:

Glory to God.

Our update is as follows: some nuns in France sent us $1OO.OO dollars, benefactor from Massachussetts sent $3O.OO cash, one benefactor sent $65.21 to keep our phone on...

almost over $2OO.OO has been sent us, Father Deacon Nikolai pay pal: $1OO.OO, but we await for Father to send us a check instead of pay pal, we can't get into page, won't work, our computer won't open the page correctly, and a promise for a donation from Joseph Suaiden from Russia and of course all your prayers we value .....

we still owe over $73O.OO for our fuel bill, owe still some on phone, need funds to purchase a printer, this way we can write to folks for help, need funds to purchase food for at least a month.

Dear Orthodox Brethren: We ask if anyone could set up a website for us (like Joseph Suaiden or anyone ) and teach us how to purchase wholesale, we don't know where to purchase incense, and religious items we can sell) we could have our own e-store and become self sufficient....

we sold most items we made at local stores 15 miles away and would stand in mall 4O miles a way, but too cold, we too sick now....

please, come to our aid...

If anyone could donate a printer to us, we would need money for that.....

we have laptop ...need a printer that would work with that.....

please, we need your help to teach us how to set up website, how to get the religious items and sell them on our site.......

Those beautiful, Godly Orthodox Nuns sent us funds to help us, they know who we are, and how grateful we are from them...

priests are now starting to email us , several , and are seeking to help us....

We had to turn electric off on one of our houses, and had to sell large fuel tank, if you all would help, when you come to visit us, you could live in one of our guest houses, we need help to fix it up, no stove, and needs cabinets, we live very, very, poor, below poverty level, and we thank God for Poverty, we just need a hand up, and all those on the list, we beg you, only 4 now have helped us on the list, please I BEG , FOR THE LOVE YOU BEAR THE TRUE HOLY ORTHODOX CHURCH, THE LOVE YOU BEAR OUR CHRIST GOD, AND HIS ALL PURE MOTHER, HELP US, PLEASE. If anyone knows Seraphim Patterson and other traditional lists, please put our plight on those sites too....

please write us anyone and all who can help with the above...

and May the Lord our Christ God, His al Pure Mother, the Theotokos, come to your aid...

all widow's mites are most welcome...

and if anyone could even give us a large loan so we could set up website, and help us become self sufficient, we need your expertise, your counsel, your guidance, and be assured, all who even loan us funds, once we self sufficient, we will pay you back in full...

you have our word as monks, as men of integrity, and honesty......

we bow to each and everyone of you...

that is our custom, for you all, like us, are temples of the Holy spirit, and the Blessed Trinity lives within you all....

pray for us..

we send our love in Christ...

God Bless You All...

Please, all on list, help us become self sufficient. "In as much as ye have done it to one of these, the least of my brethren, ye have done it to me." words of Our Lord and Christ God, our precious Saviour. monkraymondtryon@yahoo.com

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

North Dakota Fathers Need Your Help To Survive!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Here is a picture of the Fathers in North Dakota with their previous bishop. One of the monks in the picture is now reposed I believe. Father John can probably tell you the names of each of the monks in the photo.