Parishes with the GOC of Abp Stephanos of Athens in North America

Moderator: Mark Templet

abrown0812
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-K

Parishes with the GOC of Abp Stephanos of Athens in North America

Post by abrown0812 »

Are there any parishes under Abp Stephanos of Athens in North America? I found the St. John the Theologian parish website, but it seems to be outdated. I also found Holy Protection Cathedral in Astoria, but I don't know if the community is still active. If anyone knows who to contact for information, the help would be much appreciated!

Suaidan
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Autonomous Metropolia of the Americas

Re: Parishes with the GOC of Abp Stephanos of Athens in North America

Post by Suaidan »

I would use the Holy Protection Astoria information to try to call and leave a message. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that Fr Stephen Fraser has reposed.

Fr Joseph Suaidan (Suaiden, same guy)

Davyd97
Jurisdiction: GOC-K

Post by Davyd97 »

abrown0812 wrote: Sun 11 February 2024 7:53 pm

Are there any parishes under Abp Stephanos of Athens in North America? I found the St. John the Theologian parish website, but it seems to be outdated. I also found Holy Protection Cathedral in Astoria, but I don't know if the community is still active. If anyone knows who to contact for information, the help would be much appreciated!

Holy Protection is still very much active. I got into contact with them about something else entirely different, but I will ask.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Does anyone know when Fr Stephen Fraser reposed ? He was pretty old, so I'm not surprised.