Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Post by Barbara »

I think all those seminarians look earnest and trusting. What is the name of the Church behind them, where the seminary, presumably, is located, do you have any idea, Madison ?
Also I have to say how nice it looks to see traditional attire instead of those horrible modernistic outfits. Worst of all is the picture Maria showed of the pastel vestments with the motif of that dread triple number.

The part about asking for communication from Heaven to direct this Fr. Pfeiffer with regard to Abp Ambrose Moran strikes me as a tacit acknowledgement that there is a suspicion about the latter's bona fides. Perhaps privately, some people are trying to think of how to get him out of their program. Perhaps some don't want to be rude but do want to shuffle him offstage ?

Who are "MaxTrads" and how do they differ from this group ?

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

Barbara wrote:

I think all those seminarians look earnest and trusting. 1What is the name of the Church behind them, where the seminary, presumably, is located, do you have any idea, Madison ?
2Also I have to say how nice it looks to see traditional attire instead of those horrible modernistic outfits. Worst of all is the picture Maria showed of the pastel vestments with the motif of that dread triple number.

3The part about asking for communication from Heaven to direct this Fr. Pfeiffer with regard to Abp Ambrose Moran strikes me as a tacit acknowledgement that there is a suspicion about the latter's bona fides. Perhaps privately, some people are trying to think of how to get him out of their program. Perhaps some don't want to be rude but do want to shuffle him offstage ?

4Who are "MaxTrads" and how do they differ from this group ?

Hi Barbara,

I highlighted and numbered the parts I want to comment on.

1: The picture was taken during a field trip to give some fresh air to the "seminarians".

2: The "seminarians" are not even in the clerical state. This is where Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) will come in handy, later. These are just laymen running around in a priest's cassock with matching biretta and pom pom which signify they possess jurisdiction when in reality they have none. Some of them have been doing this skit for several years. No joke (pun intended).

3: It is a tactic to show validation and empathy with the reluctant kool-aid drinkers by holding their hands and letting them know that their concerns are valid and being listened to; but, then at the right time when the actual showcasing of Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) happens it will be declared an act of God with blessings in abundance. Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory to God in the Highest! We have a Bishop! God always provides! Deo Gratias!

4: It is a play on RadTrad (Radical Traditionalists) that some of them use to present themselves as such on the internet. I just switched it up a bit and came up with MaxTrad (Maximum Traditionalists).

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Thanks for your answers, laid out in such a coherent format.

I have to look into all this more, but I did see that Fr Joseph Pfeiffer is considered extremely pious and a great believer in guidance by the Queen of Heaven. Though ridiculed for this, it seems he has a rare faith in Her. Rare THESE days, at least !

But this Fr Pfeiffer never claimed that Our Lady showed him that Abp Moran is legitimate, or should be the ordaining bishop of their organization, n'est-ce pas ?

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

For the last two years or so Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) has been living in Ohio in a family man's home.

Imagine that. The same First Hierarch, Archbishop Ambrose (Moran), who ran the now defunct, since his mutation, website TheUAOC.com (2012-2015), that played host for his laughable Ukrainian-nationalist Holy Synod of Orthodox Bishops with him at the helm, and living at his Skete in Colorado with his own independence, is now a free loading bum living in a family man's home under curfew.

He will stay there until the cult in Boston, KY makes its move in finally re-presenting him to the general public with exuberance after the cult is victorious in its wishes in having a party line with an air-tight backstory that will be foisted on everyone as irrefutable.

Roderick Richards' YouTube channel with video link and screenshot:

- Fathers Pfeiffer and Hewko at Richards' home with seminarians.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8fER ... y=seminary

Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) sitting on a dining table chair in full liturgical vestments, with pallium, while sermonizing:

His Beatitude's YouTube channel, established in September of 2016 but only has videos going back to October of 2018, with video link and screenshot:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xMjT ... h9g/videos

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

At the above link, one will find Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) anathematizing the entire Lefebvrian episcopal line as sourced from Freemasons; no joke.

Since my last post in this thread, Father David Hewko, the follower but an effective enforcer for the cult, left the Bostonian cult compound in Kentucky, because Father Joseph Pfeiffer is getting comfy with the rent-a-bishop; Father Hewko is effectively a vagrant priest wandering around all alone; again, no joke.

Also, the Roderick Richards family in Ohio is still hosting Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) as evidenced by the recent activity on the Archbishop Ambrose YouTube channel.

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

Another week goes by, and Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) has now deposed, defrocked, and excommunicated Father David Hewko.

The Archbishop remains in that same house belonging to the Roderick Richards family.

Now that Archbishop Ambrose has found a microphone, I don't think he will be consecrating Father Joseph Pfeiffer.

I do think the so-called seminarians will be ordained by Archbishop Ambrose, however.

[edited]

Father Joseph Pfeiffer and Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) can see eye to eye over Kentucky Bourbon.

Now that [Fr. David] is gone, I can see a more active role of the Archbishop in Boston, KY.

Father Joseph Pfeiffer now has on his 40 acres of land a seminary and a convent.

Since Father Joseph Pfeiffer wants nothing to do with the episcopal lineage of Archbishop Pierre Martin Ngo Dinh Thuc, then I do not think there will be a recourse to one of these bishops, who are always sedevacantists.

The priest and the Archbishop are currently weeding out the non-hackers from their social networks; both men are ambitious; both will be working together in tandem.

I will be shocked if there is a falling away between the two.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Ambrose might have fallen into disfavor with the Kentucky Schismatic Group, so it appears that a new prelate who is a married Cardinal is now being courted by Kentucky.

Here are his credentials. Folks, if this were fiction, nobody would believe it. It cannot get any stranger than this.

http://www.rutherfordjohnson.org/bio.html

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.