Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
OperationSurvival

Re: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Post by OperationSurvival »

Mr. Madison, where did you get that complete letter of Abp. Ambrose to Abp. Gregory? I would like to verify its authenticity.

Thank you and God bless.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

For some reason, I am not seeing most of those images above. Only the one right beneath the laughable letter.

Are there any updates on this imposter Ambrose Moran ?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

For some reason, I am not seeing most of those images above. Only the one right beneath the laughable letter.

Are there any updates on this imposter Ambrose Moran ?

Apparently, Ambrose Moran is ordaining priests for some renegade Traditionalist Catholics in Kentucky, who are anti-Resistant, anti-sedevacantist, anti-Francis, and anti-SSPX.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

So he is still there with the same group ? I have to read up on that particular group again, as so much time has passed.

Now I am seeing both images. It LOOKS fine on the surface, but so much falsity behind that ceremony.

What on earth did Abp Gregory of Colorado mean when he hinted darkly about the local POLICE ? Why would they have anything to do with a faux clergyman - ! ? What did this Ambrose Moran [ whatever his proper ecclesiastical designation is ] do when he was in Buena Vista ? The "Prince of Serbia" could not have remained that THAT long, assumedly.

Ironically, his purported godfather, King Peter II, reposed somewhere in Denver, Colorado.

I just looked up the date : it was the Feast of St Hilarion of Gaza, November 3. Priests should think of serving a moleben for King Peter II this year. He suffered a lot on behalf of a Free Yugoslavia and the monarchical system there. It was due to the machinations of Stalin-trained and backed and financed Tito that King Peter was not allowed to resume his throne after World War II.

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

OperationSurvival wrote:

Mr. Madison, where did you get that complete letter of Abp. Ambrose to Abp. Gregory? I would like to verify its authenticity.

Thank you and God bless.

Salve!

To which letter are you referring to?

You quoted two letters.

The image at the top of the quoted message and the "loose" text at the bottom of the quoted message.

Both the image and the text originate with Archbishop Gregory (George) of the Genuine Orthodox Church of America.

The imaged letter is from Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) to Archbishop Gregory (George)

It is full of nonsense.

Just spend an hour or two searching for those "schools" he graduated from. Some no longer exist. Some, such as the ones Ambrose got his PhD from, were fly by night operations meaning that they were "diploma mills".

Furthermore I e-mailed the personal secretary of the now deceased Lubomyr Cardinal Husar back around late 2015 or so asking if Cardinal Husar knew this Ambrose. I don't have that e-mail account but from what I can recall is that the reply was sharp in answering in the negative about Josyf Cardinal Slipyj and Lubomyr Cardinal Husar knowing this Ambrose Moran. Like I said, I don't have the e-mail but, you can send some e-mails via the UGCC's list of contacts; it is not difficult to navigate the UGCC's website in Ukrainian. Plus they speak English.

The "loose" text of the quoted message is from an e-mail correspondence between Archbishop Gregory (George) to a CathInfo message board member.

If you have an account at Matthew McDevitt's forum then feel free to do a search.

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

Barbara wrote:

So he is still there with the same group ? I have to read up on that particular group again, as so much time has passed.

Now I am seeing both images. It LOOKS fine on the surface, but so much falsity behind that ceremony.

What on earth did Abp Gregory of Colorado mean when he hinted darkly about the local POLICE ? Why would they have anything to do with a faux clergyman - ! ? What did this Ambrose Moran [ whatever his proper ecclesiastical designation is ] do when he was in Buena Vista ? The "Prince of Serbia" could not have remained that THAT long, assumedly.

Ironically, his purported godfather, King Peter II, reposed somewhere in Denver, Colorado.

I just looked up the date : it was the Feast of St Hilarion of Gaza, November 3. Priests should think of serving a moleben for King Peter II this year. He suffered a lot on behalf of a Free Yugoslavia and the monarchical system there. It was due to the machinations of Stalin-trained and backed and financed Tito that King Peter was not allowed to resume his throne after World War II.

I highlighted the part I want to comment on.

Yes Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) is still with Boston, KY.

Father Joseph Pfeiffer has no other rent-a-bishop at hand other than Ambrose.

Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) was not consecrated a bishop by Josyf Cardinal Slipyj. This was how he presented himself to Boston, KY.

Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) was probably not consecrated a bishop by the Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church. This was how he presented himself to Archbishop Gregory (George).

What does this mean?

It means Bishop John (Egan), Archbishop Gregory's wingman, was probably consecrated by only one man, that is to say, by Archbishop Gregory (George) himself. This is something I would love to hear the Archbishop try to explain away since this is what he uses against Archbishop Matthew (Karpathakis).

It means that Father Joseph Pfeiffer is getting clowned, badly.

Does anyone really want to get their sacraments from these guys after they get "ordained" by "Archbishop" Ambrose (Moran)?

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

So I was browsing the interwebs for updates on Boston, KY.

Today, October 16th, 2018, the main YouTube channel for the dissemination of Boston, KY's foul propaganda is closing up shop.

Why?

Because naughty MaxTrads need to repent and ask for forgiveness for besmirching the high repute of Archbishop Ambrose (Moran).

Top Kek.

https://hooktube.com/watch?time_continu ... zG3HQNCC6E

This is weird. The only people who watch that channel are the devoted kool-aid chugging cult members. Maybe this will buttress, or "encircle the wagons" to draw a mental image, the cult member underlings captive to Boston, KY in their devotion.

Just this past Saturday the benevolent enforcer, because he has a pious nimbus about him but cracks the whip on underlings who waver, in Boston, KY, Father David Hewko asked from his devotees to beg for signs and wonders from heaven in illuminating the charismatic and great orator of a cult leader, Father Joseph Pfeiffer, in how to proceed with Archbishop Ambrose (Moran).

Of course the decision has already been made as Father Joseph Poisson, formerly of the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter (FSSP), joined Boston, KY in the past year and had a conditional ordination at the hands of Archbishop Ambrose (Moran). The proposed prayer campaign is just theatrics to weed out all the discontented outliers orbiting around Boston, KY before showcasing, but for reals this time, Archbishop Ambrose (Moran) as an integral member of Boston, KY.

From the 9:00min mark to the 22:00min mark.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=iQIxB8cBBOM