Carr Fire, was it started by a car fire? No, it was deliberately set.

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Carr Fire, was it started by a car fire? No, it was deliberately set.

Post by Maria »

Very interesting research, Cyprian.

From an Internet search --

Trinity Site - World's First Nuclear Explosion | Department ...
The world's first nuclear explosion occurred on July 16, 1945, ... Inspired by the poetry of John Donne,
J. Robert Oppenheimer code-named the test Trinity.

Trinity nuclear test
Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear weapon. It was conducted by the United States Army at 5:29 a.m. on July 16, 1945, as part of the Manhattan Project. The test was conducted in the Jornada del Muerto desert about 35 miles southeast of Socorro, New Mexico, on what was then the USAAF Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, now part of White Sands Missile Range.More at Wikipedia
Test site:Trinity Site, New Mexico

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Carr Fire, was it started by a car fire? No, it was deliberately set.

Post by Barbara »

Wow, that is amazing about the Trinity connection. I studied in senior year of high school about that nuclear test at Alamogordo but did not retain that name, nor the date of July 16. Interesting.

All of this is mind-boggling, Cyprian.

One quick note. You wrote :

I tried to get some interest in the John Grisham novel/film The Pelican Brief (BP backwards), which is all about the BP oil rig explosion and spill, and Supreme Court justices, but my post generated not even one response, so I deleted it.

You should leave all the posts you work so hard to create on your facebook page. Perhaps the immediate audience was not particularly interested, but future readers might be keenly so !

Maybe the ones who might normally have wanted to hear about that were not available at that time or were still digesting a weighty previous post of yours !

Please don't be discouraged by lack of replies. How many people may have read your material and been amazed, thought about it for awhile, but forgotten to return to make a comment ? Probably thousands.

In short, never judge by just the small sample of facebook friends' reactions ! Though of course it's human nature to do so.