Dr. John Money's Gender Experiments ended badly

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Dr. John Money's Gender Experiments ended badly

Post by Maria »

This is a true story that the Deep State controlled News Media does not want you to know. YouTube has banned InfoWars, so the video above may not be viewable for very long. This brief video of approximately 5 minutes does not contain any shocking language or pictures. I watched the full 30 minute video as part of my Anthropology 101 class in 2003. It was as heartbreaking to watch then as it is today.

Brief synopsis: A little Jewish boy was raised to be a girl, Brenda, when his circumcision was botched as an infant. At 22 months of age, he underwent gender surgery in which he was transformed into a girl, and then he was given hormonal therapy at the recommendation of Dr. John Money, a psychiatrist. As a teenager, "Brenda" refused to take hormonal therapy and returned to being a boy. He and his twin brother both suffered from depression for years due to the experiments conducted on them by Dr. John Money. Both young men ultimately committed suicide.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Dr. John Money's Gender Experiments ended badly

Post by Barbara »

Eew ! I could not possibly have watched even one minute of that. Thanks, therefore, for the summary.

Infowars is OFF of Youtube ? When did this happen ? I hadn't heard, but then I never watch their videos - except that one featuring Retired Lt-Col. Konstantin Preobrazhensky - which I didn't feel was done very well. Just kind of sensationalist.