Pray to the Theotokos to spare us from civil war and WWIII

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Pray to the Theotokos to spare us from civil war and WWIII

Post by Maria »

Please pray the Paracleisis devoutly every day to the Theotokos as November is the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Beg Our Lady, the Theotokos, to protect us during these troublesome times.

On Tuesday, September 26, in downtown Los Angeles, eight protesters blocked the 101 freeway during rush hour with the sign: "Nov. 4 - it begins."

Why is Nov. 4 th so important? Antifa (anti-facism) is a front for the Communist Revolutionary Party, and they are planning a violent takeover of the US Government with increasing violence by Saturday, November 4, 2017, which coincides with the mandate by the Fifth Conference of Petrograd Factory Committees on November 4, 1917, to take over Russia. By November 6 and 7, 1917, the Communists had overthrown the Russian Government.

Please pray.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Pray to the Theotokos to spare us from civil war and WWIII

Post by Maria »

Please remember: This is the prayer forum where we should only posts prayers and prayer requests. Questions are inappropriate.

If you want to discuss this matter further, please go to the private political forum.

If you do not have access to this private forum, please PM me.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Pray to the Theotokos to spare us from civil war and WWIII

Post by Justice »

The situation is horrible, Lord have mercy.