Fr. Paul Kramer Preaches that Francis is a Formal Heretic

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Fr. Paul Kramer Preaches that Francis is a Formal Heretic

Post by Maria »

Video proof of Francis involvement in paganism:

Pray that Roman Catholics come home to True Orthodoxy.

Here we give you Fr. Paul Kramer's own argument in which he address the issues that caused him to be disinvited from the upcoming California Fatima Conference this month (September 2017). ... Now for Fr. Kramer's argument:

Bergoglio is not a "bad pope". He is an infidel -- he is more radical in his professed beliefs than was Luther or Calvin, and his agenda for "reforms" is more radical than that of the 16th Century reformers.

BERGOGLIO: FORMAL HERETIC
Bergoglio pronounces the judgment of heresy against himself by directly denying and attacking the explicit and solemn command and teaching of Our Lord Jesus Christ to "make disciples of all nations" (Matt. 28:19-20). He is obstinate in this perverse doctrine which he professed previously in his interview with Eugenio Scalfari: "Proselytism is solemn nonsense." Bergoglio says Christ's teaching is "solemn nonsense": Bergoglio on 13 October 2016: ''The last thing you must do is 'to say, to convince'. It's not right to convince someone of your faith,'' he said. ''Proselytism is the strongest venom against the path of ecumenism.'' 《“Non è lecito convincere della tua fede: il proselitismo è il veleno più forte contro il cammino ecumenico”. A lanciare il grido d’allarme è stato il Papa, rivolgendosi a braccio ai luterani ricevuti in udienza oggi nell’Aula Paolo VI.》- ANSA

Read the entire speech at http://radtradthomist.chojnowski.me/201 ... ancis.html

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Fr. Paul Kramer Preaches that Francis is a Formal Heretic

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:

Video proof of Francis involvement in paganism:

Pray that Roman Catholics come home to True Orthodoxy.

Here we give you Fr. Paul Kramer's own argument in which he address the issues that caused him to be disinvited from the upcoming California Fatima Conference this month (September 2017). ... Now for Fr. Kramer's argument:

Bergoglio is not a "bad pope". He is an infidel -- he is more radical in his professed beliefs than was Luther or Calvin, and his agenda for "reforms" is more radical than that of the 16th Century reformers.

BERGOGLIO: FORMAL HERETIC Bergoglio pronounces the judgment of heresy against himself by directly denying and attacking the explicit and solemn command and teaching of Our Lord Jesus Christ to "make disciples of all nations" (Matt. 28:19-20). He is obstinate in this perverse doctrine which he professed previously in his interview with Eugenio Scalfari: "Proselytism is solemn nonsense." Bergoglio says Christ's teaching is "solemn nonsense": Bergoglio on 13 October 2016: ''The last thing you must do is 'to say, to convince'. It's not right to convince someone of your faith,'' he said. ''Proselytism is the strongest venom against the path of ecumenism.'' 《“Non è lecito convincere della tua fede: il proselitismo è il veleno più forte contro il cammino ecumenico”. A lanciare il grido d’allarme è stato il Papa, rivolgendosi a braccio ai luterani ricevuti in udienza oggi nell’Aula Paolo VI.》- ANSA

Read the entire speech at http://radtradthomist.chojnowski.me/201 ... ancis.html

This video is just shameful, how can he walk into a pagan temple and act like pagan teachings and traditions somehow inrich the holy teachings of the Church? this is no different then what Pope John Paul II did he visited the Hindus and admitted he took inspration from the works of Ghandi. He's also visited the Buddhists and other pagan religions. Clearly Pope Francis has gotten inspiration not just from the ecumenical movement, but from Pope John Paul II. In other news, I hope this man will come to Orthodoxy. He clearly is getting fed up with Pope Francis's progressive ideology and hopefully is wanting to seek elsewhere.

Last edited by Justice on Fri 29 September 2017 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Yes, we must pray for Fr. Paul Kramer that he might seriously look into True Orthodoxy.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

At the urging of my own spiritual father, I have been carefully reading Fr. Paul Kramer's recent essay concerning Francis and his act of formal heresy.

Modernist Roman Catholics have fallen for the same heretical teaching as the Cyprianites have been trying to impose on the True Orthodox and the ROCOR ever since the 1970s.

Read this carefully:

Fr. Paul Kramer wrote:

In fact, we know from correct Catholic doctrine that if a pope and a large number of bishops with him were to defect into manifest formal heresy, they would, by that very fact, cease to be Catholic; and would become an anti-church. Such was the case with the Arians, whose "church" shared the same space as most of the Catholic Church, and pretended to be the Catholic Church. Even before the condemnation of Arianism at Nicea, individual bishops and a local synod already denounced the Arians as HERETICS. In such a situation, before a Council or [Synod] pope can authoritatively judge the question, Catholics have the right and duty to judge according to their own conscience, as is set forth in Canon Law: "Can. 748 §1. All persons are bound to seek the truth in those things which regard God and his Church and by virtue of divine law are bound by the obligation and possess the right of embracing and observing the truth which they have come to know."

In Orthodox language:

In fact, we know from correct [Orthodox] Catholic doctrine that if [the EP and MP and] a large number of bishops with him were to defect into manifest formal heresy, they would, by that very fact, cease to be [Orthodox] Catholic; and would become an anti-church. Such was the case with the Arians, whose "church" shared the same space as most of the Catholic Church, and pretended to be the [Orthodox] Catholic Church. Even before the condemnation of Arianism at Nicea, individual bishops and a local synod already denounced the Arians as HERETICS. In such a situation, before a Council or pope can authoritatively judge the question, [Orthodox] Catholics have the right and duty to judge according to their own conscience, as is set forth in Canon Law.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Here is another excerpt from Father Paul Kramer's essay:

Fr. Paul Kramer wrote:

.. Cardinal Manning wrote: "I think it well to recite the text of theologians of greatest repute. First Malvenda, who writes expressly on the subject, states as the opinion of Ribera, Gaspar Melus, Biegas, Suarez, Bellarmine and Bosius that Rome shall apostatize from the Faith, drive away the Vicar of Christ and return to its ancient Paganism. ...Then the Church shall be scattered, driven into the wilderness, and shall be for a time, as it was in the beginning, invisible; hidden in catacombs, in dens, in mountains, in lurking places; for a time it shall be swept, as it were from the face of the earth. Such is the universal testimony of the Fathers of the early Church.”- (Henry Edward Cardinal Manning, The Present Crisis of the Holy See, 1861, London: Burns and Lambert, pp. 88-90)

Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Post by Luke »

I do not know who Fr. Paul Kramer is, but I do know there is some tension between the Catholic traditionalists and the teachings of the Pope.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Luke wrote:

I do not know who Fr. Paul Kramer is, but I do know there is some tension between the Catholic traditionalists and the teachings of the Pope.

Oh, indeed. There has been a lot of tension ever since Vatican II. Catholic Trads have opposed Vatican II since 1963, when the Novus Ordo (NO) was proposed. An English translation of the Latin (although not the Novus Ordo) was forced upon us by the San Francisco Roman Catholic Archdiocese. That got a lot of Catholics upset. By 1973, the official translation of the NO approved by the U.S. Bishops hit the presses, and the reactions were fierce.