Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Madison Grant
Jr Member

Re: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Has Resurfaced With SSPX Resistance

Post by Madison Grant »

Maria wrote:
Barbara wrote:

No offense to the Archbishop, but just a tiny GLANCE at his writing about himself, let alone his purported ecclesiastical resume, is enough to indicate HEAVY delusions of grandeur. Probably narcissism and other personality disorders haunt this personage.
I am afraid there is chronic lying by Archbishop Ambrose which is a symptom of sociopathy.

I believe it's a good thing that he is away from any of the TOC's. Let's see how long he can last with the Bishop Williamson-led Resistance. I am sure this man is relatively harmless but hopefully his antics will not sabotage them or ruin Bishop Williamson's excellent reputation for integrity. Given Archbishop Ambrose's purported past, one could see how he could switch over to the SSPX Resistance. But if his lies are unmasked even more than ByzantineCatholic did [ or the poster on that forum, I didn't follow the link to see ], that group will have to steel itself for some quick explanations...

Neil posted his reply at ByzCath more than two years ago.
However, Bishop Ambrose is still with the SSPX Resistance.

Hi Maria,

Just a minor correction: The first post by a member of the SSPX Resistance, by "Obscurus", was made on that thread on the 27th of September 2015.

Neil, or "Irish Melkite", on page 1 of that linked thread was answering a question about the whereabouts of our Ambrose character on the 15th of September 2011.

Fast forward to September 2015, and Neil is surprised to learn of the resurfacing of our Ambrose in the Kentucky branch of the SSPX Resistance, who had gone underground around the latter part of the first decade of the 2000's.

The man is a fraud. He claims two religious pedigrees. He was ordained by Orthodox bishops in the 1970's at the same time, in 1974 for example, he got himself ordained by Cardinal Joseph Slipyj.

I'll try my best to keep this thread updated as to the future actions of the Kentucky branch of the SSPX Resistance.

The leader of the Kentucky branch claims in videos posted on this thread that he has been doing some serious deep penetrating research into Ambrose for the last 6 months, yet was unable to dig up the photos of Ambrose with Gregory, found in this thread, where Ambrose is signing on a clip board a statement that reads that he, Ambrose, rejects Rome and World Orthodoxy as heretical.

Anymore evidence of the demonic disorientations of this man would be greatly welcomed for not just the spiritual benefit of the SSPX Resistance, but also for the TOCs.

Thanks Maria.

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

Update from Archbishop Gregory of GOC in Colorado in e-mail response to an inquiry by a SSPX Resistance supporter posted on CathInfo within the last 24 hours:

UPDATE

Dear [FORWARDED RECIPIENT-Centro],

The entry of July 27, 2008, is absolutely true. This is how Archbishop Ambroise represented himself to us. He had papers from the patriarchates which confirmed his statements. He was received into our church as stated on our websites.

He proved himself however, as unfaithful. He broke the canons of the Orthodox Church knowingly. He was tried for these offenses and deposed from the clergy. We recognize him know longer as Archbishop but rather as Father Ambrose. Father Ambrose in that he was tonsured a monk.

HOCNA has nothing to do with Fr. Ambrose. HOCNA is a group of schismatic/heretical monks from the monastery of transfiguration in Boston Massachusetts. HOCNA means, Holy Orthodox Church Of North America. They were discovered to be homosexuals and were deposed from the priesthood and eventually they fled from the church.

I hope this answers your questions. Remember Ambrosse has proven himself to be a deceiver. All he is seeking is money, and any where he can get it. If you tell him he is on his own without a salary he will leave you the next day.

InXC
+Archbishop Gregory

/end of text.

The post should be found on page 17 viewable by non members of this thread:
http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php?a= ... n=48&num=3

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

Hello, in the last 24 hours a video posted onto YouTube shows a close personal friend of the Kentucky branch of the SSPX Resistance admonishing the two Kentuckyite priests to repent from and repudiate their ties to Ambrose.

2015-10-11 FrChazal BishopAmbrose@Brisbane:

The video was recorded by SSPX Resistance suporters in Brisbane Austrailia. Fr. Francois Chazal heads the SSPX Resistance seminary on the Filipino islands, and is often traveling around South East Asia on the Mass circuit.

A discussion can be found on the cathinfo webforum:
http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Fr ... on-Ambrose

Archimandrit Nilos

Post by Archimandrit Nilos »

We can only say: a great confusion. A such ecclesiastical synagogue has nothing to do with True Orthodoxy, indeed.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Archimandrit Nilos wrote:

We can only say: a great confusion. A such ecclesiastical synagogue has nothing to do with True Orthodoxy, indeed.

True. Many Old Catholics believe that having a dual consecration by both Roman Catholic bishops and vagante "Orthodox" hierarchs makes them legitimate. Perhaps this is the thinking of this Ambrose Moran. Unfortunately, it is the laity who suffer at the hands of these men.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Oh, so this is not a unique case of dual consecrations ? Are there any other examples which come to mind ?

I wonder whether the Kentucky Resistance priests will wake up. No one would envy them when they realize they 'got a lemon' instead of a prize catch. Keep us posted, Madison. Thanks for your excellent research and bringing the entire matter to the attention of the Forum. It's intriguing.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

PS - I like how Archbishop Gregory writes "monastery of the transfiguration" without the customary capitalization. Right to the point. Well done !

Perhaps he has the best grasp of Archbishop Ambrose's motivations. He seems to be sincerely warning others about the character of his former Vicar Bishop [wasn't that the title Archbishop Ambrose had under him ?]

Money & power are 2 of the prime 3 goals of sociopaths. We would NOT know about the money side if it were not for this statement. The grasping for power and prestige by Archbishop Ambrose needs little imagination to detect !

I plan to look over the autobiographical writings made by Archbishop Ambrose to see any further abnormalities that have not already been pointed out.