"Father of Reaganomics" Says US Economy Doomed

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Matthew
Protoposter

"Father of Reaganomics" Says US Economy Doomed

Post by Matthew »

Former "Father of Reaganomics" Paul Craig Roberts says US economy doomed to total failure.

Today a former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury warned King World News, “This type of situation is extremely dangerous. The world has never seen it before.” Former Assistant of the US Treasury, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, also told King World News that JP Morgan now threatens the stability of the entire global financial system. And if the Fed loses control and we collapse, “Nothing and no one would be safe anywhere.”

See this link for complete interview:

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/ ... lapse.html

Lydia
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ex-HOCNA and searching

Re: "Father of Reaganomics" Says US Economy Doomed

Post by Lydia »

Oh noes! More Doom! :wink:

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Lydia wrote:

:D

You would think we would all have enough just thinking about our own sins, but it's nice to know some of us have time leftover to worry about the really important stuff.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

But it's important !

One needs to know, hence we can pray hard against such a collapse, unless it happens to be in fact Gods wil, in which
case nothing can be done.

Better to be alert than caught half asleep.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

jgress wrote:
Lydia wrote:

:D

You would think we would all have enough just thinking about our own sins, but it's nice to know some of us have time leftover to worry about the really important stuff.

Yes, considering that eternity and the Great Judgment await us eventually, we cannot even observe one day of silence in preparation for the Great Lenten journey?

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

StephenS
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Not attached presently

Post by StephenS »

I accept that my time should have been better spent on Clean Monday. However the moderators could follow the example of OC.net and have a shutdown on Clean Monday in the future?

Meantime I have decided to have to take a Lenten sabbatical in order to focus on appropriate matters. So I wish everyone a good Lent.